Home

Gunship Passengers?

Dman304

Originally posted by Dman304

Has anyone heard if when the Rep. Gunship is landed if you can just run and get in the transport area or if you have to get in with triangle? I mean like could you have the 3 or 4 gunners and 5 or 6 guys standing in the ship.

The gunship has 1 pilot, 3 gunners and one transport position. I think you can reach this standing position by really entering the vehicle. If you can 'illegaly' transport a few extra people by letting them stand in the vehicle probably remains a mystery untill the game comes out. I think the MAF's platform will be able to transport more people this way.

Originally posted by Mountainforest

The gunship has 1 pilot, 3 gunners and one transport position. I think you can reach this standing position by really entering the vehicle. If you can 'illegaly' transport a few extra people by letting them stand in the vehicle probably remains a mystery untill the game comes out. I think the MAF's platform will be able to transport more people this way.

Actually, scenes like that people can just run out of the gunship without exiting the vehicle represents awesome situations, imo im sure this will be the case, just imagine yourself as a droid and see a squad of arc troopers marching out, delicious thinkin :D

Originally posted by Scavenger

Actually, scenes like that people can just run out of the gunship without exiting the vehicle represents awesome situations, imo im sure this will be the case, just imagine yourself as a droid and see a squad of arc troopers marching out, delicious thinkin :D

I'm not sure that's the case. First that isn't the case in battlefield, second they said that entering a vehicle was no more then pressing a button.

Originally posted by Mountainforest

I'm not sure that's the case. First that isn't the case in battlefield, second they said that entering a vehicle was no more then pressing a button.

You cant tell, Battlefront has a different engine, so you never know how the gravitation will react on your character when walking in the cargo area

Walking on a wing of the b17 seems easy for example, but thats BF, in Battlefront it MIGHT be the case to just jump in and travel alng, or not, we'll see soon enough ;)

it wil be great if they do like joint operation typhon rising because (exemple the black hawk) u can sit down or u can just jump in the helicopter and when u quit the sitting position u stay in the vehicul and if u (illigaly enter) ur conting like a passenger because u can crew chat

Archived