Home

Lucasarts site updates

JediJohn

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope that awful looking empire tank that looks like the republic tank isn't going to be in it. I notice the information for the republic tank is exactly the same as the AT-ST Walker. Big mess up! Hopefully we will get some surprise vehicles that haven't been released to the gaming sites yet!

Have you guys read that new interview? First they say that it's only a few days form the release, then they say the following:

Will there be a map-building tool (or other mod-making tools) released with the PC version?

We have not announced anything regarding this yet but look for an announcement in the next month or two.

Right, so after the game is released we have two wait a month or two before we know wether or not they included a map editor on the disk we already got?

Originally posted by Mountainforest

Have you guys read that new interview? First they say that it's only a few days form the release, then they say the following:

Right, so after the game is released we have two wait a month or two before we know wether or not they included a map editor on the disk we already got?

It means that IF the map editor is going to be released it will be on a month or two. That is downloadable content on PC only I'd assume. This is quite normal with PC games, the developers release Map Editors, patches, SDK after the game release

Originally posted by Dragnarr

It means that IF the map editor is going to be released it will be on a month or two. That is downloadable content on PC only I'd assume. This is quite normal with PC games, the developers release Map Editors, patches, SDK after the game release

They ask for a map editor being released WITH the PC release.

'Over 25', well we can assume from our knowledge of marketing - that is 26. ;) The Hailfire Droid is missing and the Geonosisian Sonic Blaster is not there either (as mentioned on IGN - not sure if it is really in the game)... so maybe thats it?

Shame about the Flash Speeder, a Champion would've been nice (Heavy Naboo Speeder, similiar to Flash but bigger, under cover and with heavy weapons... seen in Galactic Battlegrounds as the Naboo Assault Mech). I'm also upset about the Dwarf Spider Droid, one of my favourite droids/vehicles from AoTC. As for the MTT, well I'm not entirely sure they are in the game, I have a feeling no, but then I'm often wrong. :)

Cheers,

John

Archived