Home

ep 3 extras on the dvd

BigBlueBoo

yes, check out this thread for all the changes in the OT DVD...

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=136494

i watch the Ep III 'return of darth vader' featurette last night... i got so excited i almost puked :D

the duel between obi-wan and anakin looks like its going to be the coolest thing ever.

it was a bit short, but then i guess they don't want to give too much away.

i've seen enough Ep III pictures and 'making of' docs to know it's going blow people away. when it gets to the duel people won't be able to control their bodily functions.

whatever your feelings towards Ep I & II are, it's irrelevant... because they were the just the foreplay baby!

• 2 weeks later...

there's only rough material in the extras, no finnised products because... well... it's no finnished yet :p

As for vader's mask, one of his 'cheeks' is slightly 'S' shaped, while the other one is more arc shaped. This is pretty hard to see at firts but when you know it, it's actually real easy to spot. You can even spot if a frame has been flipped because of that ;) The newer version of the mask (for Ep3) is perfectly symetrical, but like I said before it's no big deal.

vader_helmet.jpg

Originally posted by Ockniel

so its NOT semetrical in the original trilogy, but it IS perfectly semetrical in ROTS?

Exactly. On the DVD extras they say they couldn't make him perfectly symetrical in the OT or something like that, but now that they have newer technology thay can, so they made him symetrical.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived