Home

Only Imperial Stormtroopers are so precise

Prime

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Mono_Giganto

Who told you..... I'll have to resize this awesome little thing in GMAX I suppose... :lol: I could always put one onto a Wookiee too you know....

A wookie, interesting...

HOLY F**C**NG GHOST OF TRASK, THAT IS AMAZING,I can not wait til it comes out, mange takk til meenesker arbeider om det! Many thanks to who ever worked on this!

Originally posted by FiEND_138

Same here, I see myself refreshing pcgm's page every 15 min. ;)

Don't worry, I'll let everyone here know when it is up. I may end up starting a new "release" thread, so people don't have to wade through all the posts. We'll see. But one way or another, you'll know. :)

Originally posted by FiEND_138

Excellent work to all those involved

:thumbsup:

Well, Bneezy and I are "bring you this mod." But we had a lot of help from others around here, especiially Darth333. Please check the readme when it is released...

Originally posted by redphaser

That has to be the best mod out there right now!!

Wow! That is very high praise indeed! I hope that this mod lives up to people's expectations (which will be hard from the looks of it :) ).

Originally posted by redphaser

It'll be interesting to see what other things may come.

For me, after I finish updating my Jedi robe skins for Xavier2's new model, I'll be working on a Republic clonetrooper. The armour will be heavily altered textures from the stormtrooper skin. Bneezy will be importing the helmet, and I'll be skinning that as well. And I suspect there will be a similar replacement mod to turn all the Republic soldiers into clonetroopers. We'll see. :)

Originally posted by bneezy

I dont' think the head will move since the only successful way to add those are to add them to a head model. Xavier2 gave me some tips with the body meshes. I'll see it we can get them to work. I'll post an update when I see what happens.

Update: Here is what I came up with using Xavier2's suggestion.

1. We've successfully added something to the body mesh and retained animations.

2. The jet pack stays exactly where you put it in gmax. It doesn't have animations. It won't follow the torso.

3. I know the jet pack is tiny. I wanted to try it as quick as possible and didn't resize it.

Any thoughts on how to get this to work?

I have. Thanks for your tenacious work bneezy we have:

1. successfully added something to the body mesh and retained animations;

2. The jet pack stays exactly where you put it in gmax...NO!!:D It will follow the torso.:cool:

Look here:

Jango_fett_Jet.jpg

Jango_fett_Jet2.jpg

It was actually a simple trick!!!!:) :) :)

Wait for the Boba Fett armor. With a Jet pack!!!!

Originally posted by Prime

Pretty cool, Xavier2. :)

You might want to start a new thread about this stuff, since it doesn't have much to do specifically with the stormtrooper mod anymore...

@ Prime

very suttle hehe j/k

@ Xavier2

wow, thats gr8, give more details, give us a Trailer!!!! in your own W.I.P. Thread though :D:D:D:D

MattCole

be happy guys (hippe) :ewok:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived