Home

The truth about PCGM, all must read!

Zappa_0

Why do I say PCGM are truely evil? Let me explain. One day I was talking to Sergio on MSN about PCGM and how the admins for the JO/JA sections was lacking their responcibility. So he asks me if I wanted the job since he could not get in touch with the admins he original hired. So about 2 weeks ago, he made it official and gave me admin powers and I started to work. My first goal was to take care of all the files that that admins disabled but not deleted. Then I took on my local everyday round watching the files come in and make sure the files that where illegal didnt have a chance to breath. Also started doing something that the admins from the JO/JA sections rarely do...POST NEWS, that was really worth reading. Well it was last week when everything went down. All of a sudden, I had no powers on PCGM. Couldnt do anything at all concerning the files. So I emailed Sergio, because he was offline, which he is rarely offline from MSN too. After that I PMed Kengo to see if he had heard anything about what was going on. It was a few days after I lost my power that Sergio, actually messaged me. All he said was he didnt have to explain then, but would tell me tomorrow. But guess what tomorrow never came. He still hasnt talked to me, nor told me what I did wrong. From what I know I have done nothing wrong and I was infact sprucing PCGM back up from cleaning up the bad files and posting news for ppl to read about upcoming mods, games and dvd's. I have also heard alot back from the people who have posted files on PCGM that they want me back and how a good job I was doing. Even Kengo said I was doing a pretty good job aswell. So what I ask of you is to do either of the following things:

1) Leave a message of what you think about whats going on at PCGM.

2) Email Sergio at sergio@jedioutcastmaps.com, and tell him yourself what you think about it.

or 3) Do both, show your support to someone who wants to help you submit your files and make your stay better at PCGM.

For all reading this, I thank you from the bottom of my heart to take time reading and voicing your concerns and wishes of a great site.

It's because of your behaviour towards other PCGM admins in the past, as well as the fact that you talked about staffpicking certain models/maps that didn't deserve it, but apparently were part of some podrace project you were working on. And honestly, staffpicking bad files and not deleting outdated files doesn't go together.

This will be my only post here, you can PM me if you want to discuss it further.

Gothix the past is the past bud, and it was all Sergio's idea to put me on board. I have no issues with Eldritch nor Kengo. Like I said earlier Kengo was praising my work that ive been doing. I have deleted the files that needed to be taken care of, and ones people asked me to take care for them. It looks to me that someone is jealous in the PCGM ranks. Come on lets get this in open ground and let everybody here know whats going on. Also I didnt staffpick anything from the pod racer mod or nor I would have. And you can say no other admin works for a mod group. Lets see Eldritch works for LOTR TC, You Gothix work for AOTC TC and Kengo with movie stuff. SO your sure as hell cant say I got disabled for working for a mod group, but if you do your crazy then. Also if im doing all these bad things, why arent the people complaining about it? Ive been getting alot of messages and email that I was doing a great job over there, alot of people was happy that I was helping them with there files and stuff.

i have no idea what PCGM is, and i don't know what this has to do with lucasforums, but it always bugs me when people are terminated without notice.

It always seems fair to me to explain to people what they are doing wrong, warn them, and then terminate them if they keep doing it. Otherwise it just leads to confusion and indignation on their part, and they don't learn anything.

Wow im really surprised that alot of people here doesnt know pc gamemods.com, its really shocking. And thanks for your support toms. Alegis as an admin I have my right to staff pick a file as I see fit, but I can tell you that I did not talk about staffpicking anything. I was more concerned about the past files that was submitted.

Ok people http://www.Pcgamemods.com is one of the 2/3 most used download sites for Jedi outcast and Jedi academy and several other games.

I have to say zappa been doing an awsome job his news was actually one of the few worth reading and i think its very childish to not inform him about anything when it comes to taking away admin, i believe if someone runs such a site and cant even explain to an admin why their admin is taking away shouldnt be in charge of it in the first place. and i do think pcgamemods.com has been in need of serious help and updating since the first time i went to it, ofcourse its a good website just needs more work and i think zappa was the man to do it and gothix i do not think ur oppinion counts as i seen loads of times before how much bullcr@p u say just to have something to do.

Jedit - MEIN EYES

Originally posted by VaSBuffy

Ok people http://www.Pcgamemods.com is one of the 2/3 most used download sites for Jedi outcast and Jedi academy and several other games.

I have to say zappa been doing an awsome job his news was actually one of the few worth reading and i think its very childish to not inform him about anything when it comes to taking away admin, i believe if someone runs such a site and cant even explain to an admin why their admin is taking away shouldnt be in charge of it in the first place. and i do think pcgamemods.com has been in need of serious help and updating since the first time i went to it, ofcourse its a good website just needs more work and i think zappa was the man to do it and gothix i do not think ur oppinion counts as i seen loads of times before how much bullcr@p u say just to have something to do.

Ahh.. That font! Please, make it die!

Well, it sucks that you were fired without notice. :indif: That was kinda unfair and sudden.

Originally posted by VaSBuffy

and gothix i do not think ur oppinion counts as i seen loads of times before how much bullcr@p u say just to have something to do.

Except forn the fact that I am a PCGM admin, and know thew full story as to why Zappa got fired.

Originally posted by Zapp_0

but I can tell you that I did not talk about staffpicking anything.

Originally posted by Zapp_0

Also I didnt staffpick anything from the pod racer mod or nor I would have.

http://www.pcgamemods.com/7525/c/

Originally posted by Zapp_0 Lets see Eldritch works for LOTR TC, You Gothix work for AOTC TC and Kengo with movie stuff.

Eld quit LOTR TC over half a year back. I quit editing at all at about the same time. Kengo's Team Corellia series are no mod project, just a personal series of ingame, scripted movies. Funny sidenote: No files related to Team Corellia ever were staffpicked.

I've had it with you and your attitude, Zappa. It happens very often that Serg's schedule is extrenely busy due to personal issues, and if he's unable to explain something to you because of it, you wait.

Sergio has put a LOT of money and effort into his site, and after several conversations about this subject, he eventually decided to de-admin you. Don't go bashing PCGM just because you no longer have a position of (relative) power.

The person being dismissed should be informed and given cause before their dismissal becomes final and public. That's the moral thing to do.

"I'm busy" is not an excuse. If one is too busy to inform the dismissed person, one waits until one is NOT busy, before dismissing them.

Enough said on that subject.

GothiX:

This will be my only post here, you can PM me if you want to discuss it further.
And yet you couldn't resist posting again with a lot of hero-worshipping defences of this "Sergio". I think that clinches it. Even though I detest pcgm because it's an ugly and unwieldy site, I think I care enough to publically support Zappa in this instance. His news posts at the ugly site were indeed most personable and friendly-sounding.

Chin up, Zappa!

umm buffy what bullcr@p would you be talking about?

I think that gothicx's comments are almost always ok, justified or just called for.

However, I think that you have alot of bullcr@p to say yourself so I would advise you to not tell other ppl that they're talking bullcr@p.

Originally posted by Spider AL

The person being dismissed should be informed and given cause before their dismissal becomes final and public. That's the moral thing to do.

"I'm busy" is not an excuse. If one is too busy to inform the dismissed person, one waits until one is NOT busy, before dismissing them.

:wstupid:

Look at the n00bs gettin spun up! If fists start flying I got 20 on Buffy.

I didnt staffpick the pod racer, nor that I wanted to. You say you know the whole story, but it sounds like a load of bullcr@p to me. If you would open your eyes and actually read what is being said here then maybe you would understand. I have no attitude in these posts I just wanna get this all in the air to let ppl know what is going on. I am beginning to smell a big dirty rat amoung us and the stench is pointing to you mate. So if you want to PM, me the whole story or your version of it. Also I know Sergio is a busy person and ive only did this to speed up things so I can get back to my job. As you can see things are already going back to the way it was before I started.

I know what happened, Gothix dont like zappa, so he went and told Sergio, quit zappa, i dont like it...and Pum! Zappa out (but he was the only admin which was fast for finding and taking care of disabling files which didnt obey the rules).

Dont lie cuz this is the true, this is always like this ;).

The thing of the mod group is just a gilipollez so stop saying gilipolleces :D.

Archived