Home

Why havent we had a Han Solo game?

Coloured Albino

Originally posted by Ockniel

The jediknight series have lots of luke, and theres lots of obi-wan / episode I games, Jedi power battles has lots of famous jedi...

yeah I think that there alot of games with famous characters :)

the Dark Forces series (yeah, DF not JK) had lots of Luke, but the games were about Kyle (and Jaden in Academy). We have had games where you play as main characters (and prequel games never even entered my mind when I said that), but not many where the action is clearly focused on one main character (not for PC anyway).

They can allow us to use Han in either FPS or TPS. Han basically has to smuggle FPS/RPG-style when on dock and has to fly (simulation) while avoiding Galactic Patrols (the cops). It could also explain things like how adn where he met Chewie and Lando and how he got the Falcon and such.

Yes, must send that to LA.

Originally posted by Sabretooth

They can allow us to use Han in either FPS or TPS. Han basically has to smuggle FPS/RPG-style when on dock and has to fly (simulation) while avoiding Galactic Patrols (the cops). It could also explain things like how adn where he met Chewie and Lando and how he got the Falcon and such.

Yes, must send that to LA.

• 4 weeks later...

personaly , I would buy a game based on the classic trilogy.

at the start of each level, you get to pick to play as Luke or Han

If you play as Han, you get the ability to use all the different types of weopons and speacial grenades. (hit number keys for various weopons.)

If you play as Luke All you get is a lightsaber, but you have force powers to replace the weopons (hit number keys to select varios force powers)

Archived