Home

How will you play kotor2 TSL?

PoM

How will you play kotor2 TSL?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. How will you play kotor2 TSL?

• If you only knew the power of the dark side!
    • Turn away from the dark, it will only etc, etc
    • Im just gray.(neutral)
    • Crazy.
    • Other

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by 16_BIT

lol...but care bears? u surly mean ewoks? :D

:eyeraise: Care Bears? Ewoks?

*RedHawke standing behind counter, dissapears behind door, sounds of Repeating Blaster Fire are heard, RedHawke comes back to thread*

Sorry we just ran out of both! :D

Disclaimer: No Ewoks or Care Bears were harmed in the process of creating this post, thank you.

:D

Originally posted by RedHawke

:eyeraise: Care Bears? Ewoks?

*RedHawke standing behind counter, dissapears behind door, sounds of Repeating Blaster Fire are heard, RedHawke comes back to thread*

Sorry we just ran out of both! :D

Disclaimer: No Ewoks or Care Bears were harmed in the process of creating this post, thank you.

:D

Lol RedHawke

Also, I liked it when Bastilla is pratling on and on about misusing the force she seemed so cute:o

^^

Yeah, especially at the end when she's.....

going on & on about how 'she's been consumed by the DS & theres no hope', & you agree, & she kneels down, & SHHWOOOM... thud thud thud...... along goes her head bouncing on the deck of the Star Forge

...Veeerrrryyy sexy.

LmAO!!!!!!!..... Too bad :skul1:

Originally posted by mr.piercy

"The Jedi are poo poo heads and the Sith are Soopa Doopa!!!"

umm mr piercy as much as i respect evryones opinions i have great dificulty taking anyone seriously who refers to jedi as 'poo poo heads' sorry

Hm...Well, personally im played light side kotor first, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, and then i am here.

But in tsl i will probably do a little more dark side first, then light side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, etc etc.

Edit: I *am* neutral but i dont have to give other people money if im light side or neutral, but still..

Dark side is funny, 'nuff said.

^^^^

:rofl:

Originally posted by Airrazor

i hope that you can kill alot of more ppl because that is the only thing i like killing ppl :vamp1::vamp1:

Well then you might be interested in this, to help tide you over until TSL comes out...

Start GTA Vice City... find a dunebuggy... go to the main beach... and drive suicidally up and down the beach mowing people down with your vehicle.

I hope this helps you to sate your bloodlust!

J/K Airrazor! :D Or Not... :eyeraise:

Originally posted by RedHawke

^^^^

:rofl:

Well then you might be interested in this, to help tide you over until TSL comes out...

Start GTA Vice City... find a dunebuggy... go to the main beach... and drive suicidally up and down the beach mowing people down with your vehicle.

I hope this helps you to sate your bloodlust!

J/K Airrazor! :D Or Not... :eyeraise:

If you take the minigun into the pizza joint and rob the place the cops will come but can't shoot through the windows. You just aim for the door and watch the stars fall off the side of your screen. The fun starts to wear off when you can't see individual body parts flying off of bodies anymore.

Oops...I mean,"GO LIGHTSIDE!!"

^^^^^

ok this isnt quite in the same leauge but in 'legacy of kain : blood omen 2' you can kill your enemys with your claws or a variety of different blades and after you've killed them you then get to drain their bodies of their blood, but if that isnt enough if theres some mist/fog around you can use your dark gift to turn into a mist form and then you get to do stealth kills hee hee if you are unarmed you can just break your victims neck or (and this is my favourite) you can put you hand through their body grabbing there heart as you do so and then just drop it on the floor in front of them and once you pull your hand back they just flop to the floor, of course if you have a sword in your hand there are even more moves two moves to every blade

Originally posted by TheKnife

Hm...Well, personally im played light side kotor first, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, and then i am here.

But in tsl i will probably do a little more dark side first, then light side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, then dark side, etc etc.

Edit: I *am* neutral but i dont have to give other people money if im light side or neutral, but still..

Dark side is funny, 'nuff said.

wild guess are you a darkside fan per chance :D :D

Originally posted by Aleggy

ok this isnt quite in the same leauge but in 'legacy of kain : blood omen 2' you can kill your enemys with your claws or a variety of different blades and after you've killed them you then get to drain their bodies of their blood, but if that isnt enough if theres some mist/fog around you can use your dark gift to turn into a mist form and then you get to do stealth kills hee hee if you are unarmed you can just break your victims neck or (and this is my favourite) you can put you hand through their body grabbing there heart as you do so and then just drop it on the floor in front of them and once you pull your hand back they just flop to the floor, of course if you have a sword in your hand there are even more moves two moves to every blade

[Cartman] Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet[/Cartman]

Gonna have to check that out.......

Originally posted by Achilles

If you take the minigun into the pizza joint and rob the place the cops will come but can't shoot through the windows. You just aim for the door and watch the stars fall off the side of your screen. The fun starts to wear off when you can't see individual body parts flying off of bodies anymore.

Oops...I mean,"GO LIGHTSIDE!!"

[vader] so, you do know the power of the darkside [/vader]

you just seemed like the type...:D

Archived