1 the once so HUGE geonosis

2 the correct sounds like in all the preview movies

3 the droidstarfighters on rehn var harbor

4 the hailfire droids on rehn var harbor

5 the tx130 fighter tanks instead of the atst's on tatooine

6 the mtt

8 the combat speeder

9 the atte dropping gunship

10 the rebel speeder thing on the lucasarts website the 1 with as name gian speeper with lots of guns

11 the lambda shuttle

12 the skybox on yavin4

is anyone has these awnsers please tell me

Ones I can answer:

2 - The game had to be rushed a bit to come out the same day as the trilogy on DVD. Shocking that there are not more bugs.

3,4,6 - Balancing the gameplay was vital to the success of the game, and additions and removals were made up to the last minute. Other changes include the addition of the Dark Trooper, the loss of the Imp Officer, and changing the wookie from medic to demolitions.

5 - I've never heard of a TX-130. And I'm a SW geek. For instance, the Incom T-47 and T-65 are both in the game (Snowspeeder and X-Wing).

8 - Combat speeder is in the game.

9 - Though neat in theory, I can't imagine them pulling this off. Just doesn't seem workable.

10 - The Gian Speeder is used by the Royal Guards of Naboo, not the rebels.

11 - You're right here. The shuttle should be in the game.

12 - I have no clue what the skybox on Yavin is.

Other changes include the addition of the Dark Trooper, the loss of the Imp Officer, and changing the wookie from medic to demolitions.

Don't forget the removal of the Bothan spy as well. Similar to the spy in HL:Team Fortress, where you would have been able to disguise yourself as a stormtrooper etc to sneak past the imps. I was so looking forward to that character and was very disapointed at it's removal

12 - I have no clue what the skybox on Yavin is.

The skybox is in the Yavin map. Isn't it? I could have sworn I saw it in there the other day.

where is the combat speeder then im talking about the 2 person 1.

and i didnt mean gian speeder i mean the gray rebel thing with lots of guns on the lucasartswebsite.

the skybox in the bigger yavin 4 level is GRAY that just sucks i can make a screen if you want and YES i have the latest drivers of my video card.

and im sorry for typing wookie instead of wookiee (my bad)

Archived