Home

Korriban Confirmed!

X_Fighter

Fly-By of Korriban

and the preview.

Korriban is a graveyard world that has died twice -- once when it served as the burial grounds of the ancient lords of the Sith, and again, when the end of the Jedi Civil War brought death to Korriban. There are half-whispered rumors and speculations of what took place on Korriban after Malak's defeat -- some claim that the remaining Sith Lords fought amongst themselves for control, while others claim that the Republic itself attacked Korriban and destroyed the Sith Academy on its surface. Whatever the case, there are few in the Republic willing to speak of it, and there are no Sith remaining to ask what transpired there.

All that remain on Korriban's surface are beasts and echoes, ghosts of the dead that still walk and whisper the ancient teachings of the Sith. To touch down within its windswept canyons and blood-red skies is to be filled with a sense of unease - then a slow dread, as the evil of Korriban begins to take hold. There are also tales of dark side beasts, the Hssiss, that now stalk its surface, and even more sinister dangers lurking within hidden tombs within the Valley of the Sith Lords.

Once the staging ground of two empires, now Korriban belongs only to the dead -- and their secrets.

if you have played kotor and killed both Luthara ban and master uthar then

when you go in to the sith academy everyone you meet will attack you and although it sounds hard it is easy to wipe them all out as the sith have little experience. you should go to korriban last in my opinion. On thing you should know though is if you kill everyone in the academy once you leave you will not be able to enter again.

I felt the same as T7, but it looks like we will be going into areas we never went in KOTOR so that's good, I half expected Korriban anyway, can't be a Sith Lord without going there at least once. :D

Watching the video did anyone else get this feeling "Quaid... start the reactor... free Mars!"... ?

:D

Originally posted by RedHawke

Watching the video did anyone else get this feeling "Quaid... start the reactor... free Mars!"... ? :D

No, just you :D

I'm wondering how they are going to work the obvious changes into the storyline. I'm sure that they will come up with something brilliant. I just hope that they change it up enough so that I don't feel like I'm playing the same old map...same thing with Dantooine.

PS: Thanks X_Fighter!!!

Originally posted by Achilles

No, just you :D

Drat!... :D

I'm wondering how they are going to work the obvious changes into the storyline. I'm sure that they will come up with something brilliant. I just hope that they change it up enough so that I don't feel like I'm playing the same old map...same thing with Dantooine.

I'm thinking the same thing as well, familiar settings will be nice, but new is always a good thing, in an RPG anyway. :D

Oh yes I didn't say so before but;

Thanks for the linkage X_Fighter! :D

Originally posted by CaptainSkye

Korriban is certanly a good addition to the game. I always loved the scenery. Reminds me of Egypt...

Mee too! :)

So do Darth Revans Robes, that's why I use the Hooded Caped version all the time, it has the whole Ancient Sith Egyptian thing going for them, all Darth Revan needs is a one of those Goa'Uld Gauntlets, a dark colored one, from Stargate SG-1 and Revan would be all set. :D

I'm wondering how they are going to work the obvious changes into the storyline. I'm sure that they will come up with something brilliant.

Oh, I am sure they will too. Probably along these lines.

"Ah, the slaughter of the Sith Academy...yes, a horrible and grim tail...at first, it seemed harmless, an occasional killing over 50+ credits, nothing that would really harm the Academy. But then...they where cutting each other down for 25, 15, 10! Pretty soon every time a quarter fell out of somebody’s pocket limbs would go flying everywhere! It was horrible I tell you!!"

Originally posted by Hiroki

"Ah, the slaughter of the Sith Academy...yes, a horrible and grim tail...at first, it seemed harmless, an occasional killing over 50+ credits, nothing that would really harm the Academy. But then...they where cutting each other down for 25, 15, 10! Pretty soon every time a quarter fell out of somebody’s pocket limbs would go flying everywhere! It was horrible I tell you!!"

:D

"Oh look, a penny..." *SLICE* "ARRRGGHH!"

Originally posted by Hiroki

:rofl: Bwahahahahahahaha!!! :rofl:

Now that's comedy! Good one Hiroki! :D

Originally posted by Grishnakh

They've already confirmed Dantooine, I don't see why they should put in more old planets. I want completely new locations, not places I've been to a billion times before:mad:

Well, actually the only ones that were in KOTOR confirmed for TSL are Korriban and Dantooine, this leaves Telos and Dxun, and around 3-4 possible others, that are most likely also going to be new(er) planets... hardly something to get discouraged over at this point.

Just my 2 cents! :D

Originally posted by RedHawke

Well, actually the only ones that were in KOTOR confirmed for TSL are Korriban and Dantooine, this leaves Telos and Dxun, and around 3-4 possible others, that are most likely also going to be new(er) planets... hardly something to get discouraged over at this point.

Just my 2 cents! :D

I didn't have the heart to tell him that his request was a little late. Maybe if we don't say anything he'll think that OE heard him and will change everything last minute.

I didn't have the heart to tell him that his request was a little late. Maybe if we don't say anything he'll think that OE heard him and will change everything last minute.

I'm not allowed to complain over stuff even if I can't change it?;)

Archived