• episode 1: the phantom menace
    • episode 2: the clone wars
    • episode 4: A new hope
    • episode 5: the empire strikes back
    • episode 6: the return of the jedi
    • digitally remastered
    • original

Originally posted by JediConsularAD

why the hell is there 6 votes for the original trilogys movies and only 4 votes for the digital or original versions.

Because that's how people have voted. Please quit trying to control the polls. If you ask people for their opinion, you should be prepared to hear what it is without judging or complaining.

Thanks.

^^^^

Well JediConsularAD what you typed out did sound like complaining;

why the hell is there 6 votes for the original trilogys movies and only 4 votes for the digital or original versions.

See (I bolded the part that was sounding like complaining), remember with the typed word it is really hard to get the gist of a persons intent.

Also when you post a poll, post it with curiosity, because you never know the results you will get. :D

sorry i have not explained myself properly. i meant that people have oted for there favourite movie and if it is one of the original trilogy ones then say if you like it digitally restored or the original versions. So far everyone has voted for the original movies but less people have voted whether or not they prefer the digitally mastered ones or the original ones. I hope you understand now but if not it is no big deal, i am just mainly wondering what peoples fave movie is so do not worry or get uptight about it.:p

^^^^

We are not uptight about it, but you did forget to mention in your first post about the poll that we could vote on more than one selection.

Originally posted by Achilles

This shows 12 now. How many do you see? Could be that he's not pushing updates *shrug*. That might be the cause of the disparity.

People can select more than one option when voting in the poll that is why the variances in totals vs. actual votes.

Of course I could be wrong! :D

Clone troopers: Cool.

Lightsaber duels: Very Cool. (Episode I better.)

Yoda whippin' it on: Priceless. (Although, I couldn't stop laughing.)

Hayden Christensen's acting: Crap on a stick and deep fried.

Jango Fett: Come on!

!!!Disclaimer!!!

I have no nostalgic connection to the original films WHATSOEVER.

Just finished watching the original (if you can call it the original) trilogy on DVD. Awesome. All the changes seemed fitting. The Episode III preview was too much to bear. I nearly soiled myself.

Originally posted by bneezy

!!!Disclaimer!!!

I have no nostalgic connection to the original films WHATSOEVER.

I do, RotJ being the 1st movie I can ever remember seeing in the theatres during original release, & I find myself much more interested in the prequels. Probably Sidious' subtle manipulations, Anakins enevitable fall, Jedi in their prime, etc. etc. So I guess I'll have to say AotC at this point in time since RotS isn't here yet.

The Episode III preview was too much to bear. I nearly soiled myself.

Completly agrees. What was it a 1000 move saber fight..... ahhh the waits becoming unbearable. & the preview of the EP3 game looked pretty sweet as well.

Archived