Home

Rough Times

Boba Rhett

Originally posted by Adam G.

Damn, sorry to hear that, I feel for ya, cause last month I los both my dad,at 41, and my mom at 32 to a car crash in whuch my dad had a heart attack, all I can say is DAMN, hope things improve, and best of luck, you will be in my prayers....

-Adam G.

OMG ! sorry to hear that man :( same for you and your old man rhett :(

mtfbwya

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

OMG ! sorry to hear that man :( same for you and your old man rhett :(

mtfbwya

Ya, now I'm going to be adopted by one of my mom's sister and she is American by birth, so I will be moving to america soon, I am an only child... :(

Thx,-a sad G.

Originally posted by Adam G.

Ya, now I'm going to be adopted by one of my mom's sister and she is American by birth, so I will be moving to america soon, I am an only child... :(

Thx,-a sad G.

Sorry Adam. :(

America's not all that bad though. ;) Sure, we may have some nutty presidents, but besides that, it's pretty nice over here. :)

What part of America are you moving to?

Originally posted by ZBomber

Sorry Adam. :(

America's not all that bad though. ;) Sure, we may have some nutty presidents, but besides that, it's pretty nice over here. :)

What part of America are you moving to?

Most likely Montgumery,Alabama (my mom had a strong Southern accent)

Hey, Rhett, sorry to hear about your dad. I hope things go well and he's able to regain his sight again. I can only imagine how scary it must be for him to think he may not be able to see his family again.

By the way, someone needs to kick that first doctor in the nuts...hard.

Originally posted by IG-64

Oh yeah, and, if I was told I was F'ing blind by some idiot doctor, and I really wasn't, I would sue.

Sadly, it doesn't work that way. You can sue McDonalds for slipping on a drink, bu you can't sue a doctor that falsely tells you your screwed.

No, you can sue McDonalds for your ****ty eating habits.

Anyhow, damn rhett, that sucks. I hope for your father the best of things from now on. The scariest thing for me is either going blind or getting paralyzed from the neck or waist down. The first one especially, you can't really do anything, they might as well cut your head off and turn you into a futurama celebrity.

PS:I agree with vagabond. Kick the doctor in the nuts. Very hard. With steel toe boots.

Adam, I'm profoundly sorry for your loss. I can think of very few things worse than that. You'll be in my prayers.

Thanks for all the kind words everyone. It really has ment a lot to me.

More good and bad news on the situation though. My dad is right now back in surgery. He was taken in for a checkup and they found more tearing. The good news about this is that the procedure to fix this tearing is easier and it won't damage his vision any further. He'll also have his cataract surgery in a few weeks. Please continue to keep him in your prayers.

Archived