Home

Animated Avatars

MTV2

Adam G's avatar was made by taking screencaps from the star wars dvd. all you do is use the 'printscrn' key and then paste the frames into a gif making program. i use animation shop, which comes with paintshop pro.

here are some i made...

anakin.gif

obi11.gif

obi-wan.gif

Neo.gif

these were made using the same method as above, only i made them from trailers.

another good program is gif movie gear, which you can download from http://www.moviegear.com

gif making programs are very similar to one another, and they are quite easy to use.

Originally posted by Sivy

Adam G's avatar was made by taking screencaps from the star wars dvd. all you do is use the 'printscrn' key and then paste the frames into a gif making program. i use animation shop, which comes with paintshop pro.

so you take a screenshot of it when its playing?

but you have to take like 30 shots, and you can only take one shot at a time then paste it somewhere then you have to find out where they go:confused:

Edit: I like MTV, cause it has more then just music(like Pimp my RIde, etc.), so ya, I like it a bit

yeah, you pause it, take a screenshot, paste it, then you forward it by a frame. then take another screenshot, paste it. and you keep doing that until you have all the frames you need.

then you just cut them down to size and save it as a gif.

yeah, you pause it, take a screenshot, paste it, then you forward it by a frame. then take another screenshot, paste it. and you keep doing that until you have all the frames you need.

then you just cut them down to size and save it as a gif.

how do you forward a frame(in windows media player)?

and can you do this with windows video maker?

here are some i made...

anakin.gif

obi11.gif

obi-wan.gif

Neo.gif

these were made using the same method as above, only i made them from trailers.

another good program is gif movie gear, which you can download from http://www.moviegear.com

gif making programs are very similar to one another, and they are quite easy to use.

Are you giving them out to people that want them?

I want to make my own though

just wondering cuz it seems like alot of people are asking

Archived