Home

Ugth

RoxStar

In hindsight, yes. The 256 bit memory interface helps a lot in performance for 9800 Pro and it's overall better. It used to the the high-end card while the 9600 is mid-range. Definately worth it to just got 9800 Pro.

Note: Avoid the 128 bit 9800s at all costs! They aren't that great. You're better off to spend $200 on one with 256 bit.

Okay, first of all, that is OEM, unless you are a computer EXPERT, you don't want a OEM, and its in bulk, stuff for retailers.

Just get one at Best Buy or something http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=1051384719568&skuId=5379798&type=product

$200 + Tax = Cheaper than shipping, and you get it undamaged, can return it, and you can use it as soon as you get home.

Oh, and 9800 pro is totally worth it

TiE

Maybe you'll find this funny, Rythe.

There are 10 kinds of people in the world.... Those who understand Binary and those who don't.

A lame joke, you won't understant it if you don't know Binary language. Getting back on subject, the 9800 pro suits me fine. My brother was able to get a discount on it where he worked. I think the total price, including shipping, was $170.

Archived