Home

The Planets of TSL

90SK

From looking at screens and such, as well as the occasional preview, I believe these are the planets that will be seen in KotOR 2. I will put Listed next to the planets that have been listed on The Official Site :

Telos: Listed

Dxun / Onderon: Listed

Korriban: Listed

Nar Shadaa: Unlisted***

Dantooine: Listed

Peragus II: Listed

Snow Planet (yet to be identified) Unlisted

If I have somthing wrong, or something needs to be added, please speak (or post) out! Thanks!:)

EDIT: Your right, lukeiamyourdad, it is Peragus, I think. Thanks for the update :D

EDIT: They just confirmed several of these planets. I've posted them.

good detective work. from what i can see of it, it looks accurate. i'll do a quick check at gamespot to see if they have anything else. :D

from gamespot.com

The demo focused on areas of the planet Onderon, a new locale in the game, and it showed off some of the enhancements to the original KOTOR.

hope that helps. :D

Originally posted by FiEND_138

Most definatly. I'd love to see a 4,000 year before TPM Coruscant in one of these games.

*Starts getting all excited about seeing Coruscant in TSL*

I hope it looks absolutely nothing like Taris' levels or skyline did though! :D

Originally posted by FiEND_138

Agrees with lukeiamyourdad. Pergasus<sp?> was the 1st confirmed new place right after Telos & Dantooine, after all.

Same here, you should add that one in CaptainSkye. :D

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

I suppose Pergarus(wasn't it Peragus?) and Dantooine should also be listed. They've been confirmed some time ago.

I know they've been confirmed for quite some time now, but for some reason they hav'nt been listed on Lucasarts.com. When they are, I'll update. Thanks for the info guys (and gals):D

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by CaptainSkye

From looking at screens and such, as well as the occasional preview, I believe these are the planets that will be seen in KotOR 2. I will put Listed next to the planets that have been listed on The Official Site :

Telos: Listed

Dxun: Listed

Korriban: Listed

Onderon: Listed

Coruscant: Unlisted

Dantooine: Listed

Peragus II: Listed

If I have somthing wrong, or something needs to be added, please speak (or post) out! Thanks!:)

EDIT: Your right, lukeiamyourdad, it is Peragus, I think. Thanks for the update :D

EDIT: They just confirmed several of these planets. I've posted them.

Don't forget the republic capital ship seen in the screenshots, you'll probably go on Sion's flagship, The citadel station above Telos (Technicaly it's a different world) Probably Kamino (because one of the weapons is Kaminoan), The final planet (or ship)

Originally posted by Emperor Devon

Don't forget the republic capital ship seen in the screenshots, you'll probably go on Sion's flagship,

Those don't really count as travelable worlds, because we can't usually go back to them whenever we want to, like the Leviathan and the Endar Spire in KOTOR.

The citadel station above Telos (Technicaly it's a different world)

No... that is simply like upper Taris was in KOTOR... it is where we will land to go to Telos so it is actually part of Telos.

Probably Kamino (because one of the weapons is Kaminoan),

Just because a weapon comes from these people does not mean we will go to their planet in any way.

Following this logic we should have been able to travel to the Verpine's home of the Roche asteroid belt in KOTOR. I don't see this happening.

The final planet (or ship)

If there is one, that is. :D

Originally posted by CaptainSkye

Personally, I have a strange feeling that Peragus II will play a bigger role than expected;)

The web site says Peragus could explode easily... I bet someone does something to the reactor, your character and his party members get on the Ebon Hawk, and escape just before the whole thing blows up.

Originally posted by RedHawke

Just because a weapon comes from these people does not mean we will go to their planet in any way.

Also, Atris' robes look very similar to what the Kaminoans wear, If you saw the new thread that was about that.

Also, Atris' robes look very similar to what the Kaminoans wear, If you saw the new thread that was about that.

You misunderstood that thread Devon. It says that Atris' robes are like the old jedi woman that Obi-wan goes to see when he's looking for Kamino in AOTC.

Archived