Home

San Andreas Leaked

MTV2

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Kain

I believe I shall.

Ahh, if only you did. You see, if you did only speak for yourself you wouldn't have generalized almost everyone who posted in this thread as a selfish bastard.

That's okay though. I know how much you enjoy being an attention whore, with all your idiotic ranting.

Originally posted by ckcsaber

Ahh, if only you did. You see, if you did only speak for yourself you wouldn't have generalized almost everyone who posted in this thread as a selfish bastard.

That's okay though. I know how much you enjoy being an attention whore, with all your idiotic ranting.

Aww, did I offend poor wittle ckcsaber? I'm so sowwy that you don't have a wittle itty bitty sense of humor.

Its called sarcasm you goofy goofy man. Now heres a quarter - call someone who cares;)

I'm gonna have to go with the unpopular guy that said they deserved it for making us wait 6 months.

Their excuse is they make better textures for the PC in the 6 months. :rolleyes: Really they just sold their soul to the Sony and make us wait 6 months for a game that runs worse than it should on high end PCs (GTA3) or is untouched (Vice).

They did sort of have it coming. No-one cares - it doesn't delay the game, doesn't jack up the price noticably or immediately and that's life. People steal. (They do it in game too ^_^)

Originally posted by Agen_Terminator

I'm gonna have to go with the unpopular guy that said they deserved it for making us wait 6 months.

Their excuse is they make better textures for the PC in the 6 months. :rolleyes: Really they just sold their soul to the Sony and make us wait 6 months for a game that runs worse than it should on high end PCs (GTA3) or is untouched (Vice).

They did sort of have it coming. No-one cares - it doesn't delay the game, doesn't jack up the price noticably or immediately and that's life. People steal. (They do it in game too ^_^)

*H-Fives Agen*

So HL2 *deserves* to get stolen, and Doom 3, and any other game that didn't come out on time or when *you* wanted it to?!?!

They did sort of have it coming. No-one cares - it doesn't delay the game, doesn't jack up the price noticably or immediately and that's life. People steal.

That is the mentality that says that women who wear tight clothes or low cut shirts or short skirts 'deserve' to get raped. Or if you drive a nice car in a bad neighborhood you 'deserve' to get car-jacked. It represents a really messed up sense of morals, and given most of you are teenagers, that scares me ... you really need to get a grip. There *is* such a thing as right and wrong, and trying to justify it by making metrics of the scope is just self-serving crap.

This is a pretty sad statement of many of you.

Mike

Originally posted by txa1265

That is the mentality that says that women who wear tight clothes or low cut shirts or short skirts 'deserve' to get raped. Or if you drive a nice car in a bad neighborhood you 'deserve' to get car-jacked. It represents a really messed up sense of morals, and given most of you are teenagers, that scares me ... you really need to get a grip. There *is* such a thing as right and wrong, and trying to justify it by making metrics of the scope is just self-serving crap.

This is a pretty sad statement of many of you.

Mike

I think comparing the downloading of a game to rape is a pretty sad statement.

-But that might just be me ;)

Originally posted by Pie™

I think comparing the downloading of a game to rape is a pretty sad statement.

Breaking the law and justifying it by saying they 'had it coming' because they didn't do what you thought they should is the basis of both ... of course the scope and magnitude of the crime committed is very different, but the context of the self-serving justification is the same.

Mike

Originally posted by MTV2

Why not? Demos don't satisfy you?

I think he meant that he tries *real* demos, not pirating with the 'it is just so I can try it' excuse ... which is like Clinton saying he didn't inhale, since the overwhelming majority of pirates pay *nothing* ever!

Mike

Originally posted by txa1265

I think he meant that he tries *real* demos, not pirating with the 'it is just so I can try it' excuse ... which is like Clinton saying he didn't inhale, since the overwhelming majority of pirates pay *nothing* ever!

Mike

Yep, you got me square on. I only get the demos the devs themselves release.

Originally posted by ckcsaber

Sarcasm? Maybe.

Originality? None whatsover.

Come now, Psion. I know you can try and piss people off better than that!

Teehee, you're silly saber. Trying to aggravate me. Heeheehee, you makin me chuckle.

Besides, I never said I was being original - you're reading WAY too much into my posts. Join me and the others who have a slight sense of humor and don't take everything I lay down as a flame.

Oh, and nice touch calling me Psion. I'm glade somebody remembers me as I was;)

I'm with txa here. I think pirating games is absolutely unacceptable, and trying to rationalize it is just stupid.

There is no rationale.

I think the reason I am more upset at video game piracy than other forms of piracy is that I will be a programmer by profession in a few years and I understand how difficult and how much work and time these people put into it just to get ripped off by people who are upset because they had to wait a few months for it.

boo fricken hoo.

making you wait 6 months? it's not like they had to release it when they said they would. when it's done, it's done. those early release dates are usually goals for when game developers want to finish the game and release it by, but they are in now way bound to those release dates. they dont owe us anything. they dont have to release it when they say they will; they just do their best to do it. to say they deserved it cause they made you wait 6 months is stupid.

Archived