66 members have voted

1. 1. What lightsaber you would use?

• One lightsaber
    • Two lightsabers
    • Double sided lightsaber
    • TWO double sided lightsabers
    • Quadruple sided lightsaber

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

You're not wrong, but since we are dealing with Lightsabers, I think saying that black is the absence of light is more pertinent.

I agree it makes no sense with a lightsaber with a black blade. However a Darksaber wouldn't be implausible for a sci-fi setting, where the blade absorbs photons rather than emit them. Kind of like a portable black hole. :)

Sabers with a black core but a non-black glow on the other hand (or where the core is one color and the glow another)... :rolleyes:

On topic: I tend to use a white-bladed (traditional one-bladed) saber in any games that has lightsabers in them. Fits a lightsider character well, IMHO.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Bastila

because we are on the topic of lightsaber's anyone notice in the film's you don't see anyone with a yellow lightsaber?

Originally posted by Darth_Krow

Cause, it's canon or however you want to say it.

What do you mean canon is a big gun or a type of prist?

Originally posted by stoffe -mkb-

I agree it makes no sense with a lightsaber with a black blade. However a Darksaber wouldn't be implausible for a sci-fi setting, where the blade absorbs photons rather than emit them. Kind of like a portable black hole. :)

Hmmm...That makes sense. An overpowered concept but a good explanation.

Canon

Cannon

Its always good to have a Dual Weapons mod in your override folder, two double Bladed Sabres just ready to slice into anything!!!! ;) love it!!!

<advert> if anyones interested in the Dual Weapon mod, where you can have two double bladed sabres or two HUGE ASS Rifles! Go to this page =

KotOR I - http://www.pcgamemods.com/5469/

KotOR TSL - http://www.pcgamemods.com/10506/

MattCole

PS I DID NOT MAKE THEM, just found them thats all. no credits please.

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

You're not wrong, but since we are dealing with Lightsabers, I think saying that black is the absence of light is more pertinent.

Agreed they are lightsabers not darksabers. Besides no matter how good they are they just look :confused: you know:confused: odd. :D

DM

Archived