• Two lightsabers
    • Double sided lightsaber
    • TWO double sided lightsabers
    • Quadruple sided lightsaber

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not only is the single lightsaber the best,

it's the fastest, strongest, most agile saber.

Don't get me wrong the rest is good too but no one beats the single sabered masters.

Just taking something apart from my own opinion take a look at episode 1,

or Kotor where the most difficult enemies to defeat are dark jedi masters with a single lightsaber.

As for my own opinion i think it's the best because you concentrate the strength and agility of both (or one) hands on a single blade. pushing all others aside and striking fearsomely.

Ofcourse this is from a perspective of an agile, fast and hard striking dueler ;)

Favorite Color:Blue

Crystals:Sygil+Upari

-Edited-

I forgot, the double lightsaber rox too!

Originally posted by Maxstate

Not only is the single lightsaber the best,

it's the fastest, strongest, most agile saber.

Don't get me wrong the rest is good too but no one beats the single sabered masters.

Just taking something apart from my own opinion take a look at episode 1,

or Kotor where the most difficult enemies to defeat are dark jedi masters with a single lightsaber.

As for my own opinion i think it's the best because you concentrate the strength and agility of both (or one) hands on a single blade. pushing all others aside and striking fearsomely.

Ofcourse this is from a perspective of an agile, fast and hard striking dueler ;)

Favorite Color:Blue

Crystals:Sygil+Upari

-Edited-

I forgot, the double lightsaber rox too!

And that is because those weak jedi fools cant handle the truth...I mean a double or 2 normal sabers.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Darkside_tanro

OMG that is the stupidest idea i ever heard..... quad lightsaber *shakes head*

now now think about it you are in a room and you can see storm trooper oops sorry the sith coming towards you from all angles well in this situation you can wipp out your quad sabre and throw it like a boomerang problem solved :D

Originally posted by Aleggy

now now think about it you are in a room and you can see storm trooper oops sorry the sith coming towards you from all angles well in this situation you can wipp out your quad sabre and throw it like a boomerang problem solved :D

He makes a good point but how would u hold it wouldn't it fell akward

Originally posted by Aleggy

Dude your a jedi, you dont need a 4x bladed saber.... Learn to splel pelase

^^^^

I'm with Darth333, I also like a single RED Saber :saberr:

While keeping up the Force Powers of Lightsaber Combat and Rage... and for a ranged offensive punch use Force Lightning, Telekinetic Kill, Telekinisis and or lastly Feed on the Dark Side if I'm recruiting a Dark Apprentice. :D

And for a Defense always have Telekinisis, Drain Life Energy, or Abosorb/Dissapate Energy ready. :D

So be it... Jedi. :lightning

Originally posted by Darkside_tanro

Dude your a jedi, you dont need a 4x bladed saber.... Learn to splel pelase

ok Darkside_tanro you have me confused, you make a fair point about a quad saber, i personally would never use one as i would find it very impractical, but i do not find the idea totaly ubsurd as mentioned by someone in this thread and i was just defending a persons right to have an idea to try something different

and then you flame my spelling i am guessing that your own misspelling was a form af sarcasm, but would you kindly enlighten me as to what i spelled incorrectly

• 3 weeks later...

Archived