66 members have voted

1. 1. What lightsaber you would use?

• One lightsaber
    • Two lightsabers
    • Double sided lightsaber
    • TWO double sided lightsabers
    • Quadruple sided lightsaber

I like doing these active poll things.....anyway

I want to know what kind of lightsaber you would use....and what color...and if you look at my sig, you should understand what kind im leaning toward....Hey just think of it this way.

A quadruple lightsaber would be shaped like a "+" correct? So you put your index and middle finger on one side of the top and your other two on the other...and your thumb on one of the bottom sides. Now your thinking.....WTF!!! Yeah thats what everyone says...but here is the deal....you can spin the lightsaber rapidly in either direction and turn it into a sort of buzzsaw or an UBER blaster deflector...IMAGINE LIGHTSABER THROW!!!!!

You know what Im making a new class of Jedi....

Introducing.....the Jedi Fortress. Only jedi that can use the quad lightsaber and masters in blocking and lightsaber throwing...In terms of attack power and magic usage he would be more of a guardian than anything else.....just....without the mass killing. He would also have to be versed in the defensive forcepowers. He would defintly have close to no ability to attack people up close except for being able to spin the saber over his head and spin it down into the enemy (only conciveable way of not cutting yourself in half).

Think of it...put this guy in the front line and have him use his blaster blocking technique.....AND give him MASTER lightsaber throw where it strikes an enemy up to 5 times and can cut through up to 3 people. Bliss.......

Oh and of course the lightsaber would have to be a new color to signify the new class sooo lets say....White.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by RedHawke

Any Lightsaber as long at is is RED. :D

-When I'm feeling Fine-

:emperor::saberr:

-Or when I'm feeling Dandy-

:saberr::emperor::saberr:

-Or when I'm feeling fine and dandy at the same time-

:dsaber::mauls:

Though in the end One or Two of My Darth Revan Sabers usually do the trick! :D

Cough Cough...lol Redhawke just says the same thing every time. And once again...

Redhawke...Master of Copy and Paste.

Now um...before this poll is closed, Ill say single red or single green. :D

Originally posted by DarthBuzzard

Cough Cough...lol Redhawke just says the same thing every time. And once again...

Redhawke...Master of Copy and Paste.

:roleyess: Cough... Cough... well... it is the same question as before so the answer will also be same as before... once again I'm just being consistant. ;)

:D

Originally posted by stingerhs

^^^^indeed. although i prefer the new fire sabers released... ;)

edit: the COLOR of the fire sabers. :D

the flame effect is really cool, though. :)

Yes, they are pretty cool, but I'm a purist when it comes to lightsabers, so I prefer the standard ones, especially the RED ones. :D

Originally posted by RedHawke

*Cough* Heart of the Guardian? *Cough*

you know you really should get that cough looked at RedHawke you've been coughing all over this thread :D since you did once show me compassion and give me a tissue i'll show you the same compassion and give you some tunes

oh i go for dual sabers blue and green

Archived