Home

[Updated]Revans Mask Plus+ 2.0

T7nowhere

Originally posted by su27

Could You give here a short description what should I add to my custom appearance and head 2da's ?

I've tried to add some lines from your files but I cant get it working.

I have (a little customised by me) 2da files from Juhani Dark Robe & Sanctuary Threads Mod.

Ok first appearance.2da row #592 is the one is the one used by the utc file and that row was copyed from Darth Bandon(row 184)

Now if you don't want to edit Appeance or heads the easy way around it is to edit "darkjedi_rev.utc" (you will need a gff editor to edit this file. you can find one in the Tools and mods stuck) The only thing you need to edit here is "Appearance_Type" an appropriate defualt row to use is

41 Dark_Jedi_Sith_Apprentice

379 Dark_Jedi_Master_01

421 Dark_Jedi_Master_02

422 Dark_Jedi_Master_03

By changing the number in the utc will save you a bit of time and that will render appearance.2da,heads.2da,twilek_m01d.tga, and N_DarthBand05.tga. unnecessary.

However if you want to combine My 2da's with your's you will need to add a new row into your appearance.2da that matches row 592 from my file(ofcourse though the row number will be different)

Now to edit Heads.2da, open the file and goto row 62 and add twilek_m01d.tga into the headexvvve row, the last step is to edit file darkjedi_rev.utc and change "Appearance_Type" to the row number you added into appearance.2da, save the files to override and your done.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the first time I am modding a game, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised I'm having problems. I extracted all of the files into the Override folder, but I am having the following problems:

[*]I am having that problem where Nemo (and Trask, right before he commits suicide) are in all white robes. Minor thing, I ignored it. However...

[*]After getting all 4 star maps, I go to the cantina on Korriban, and the only thing that happened was Yuthura was there for a second, then vanished suddenly. No dark jedi.

[/list=1]

I've tried extracting again, extracting with the folders and without, and each time leaving the planet and coming back. Still nothing.

I hate to sound like a total noob (well, I am actually, but still hate sounding like one), but could someone help me out with this? I would really like to get this thing working right (I guess I could try to figure out how to cheat in the items, but that would be a last resort).

Originally posted by Nerull

This is the first time I am modding a game, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised I'm having problems. I extracted all of the files into the Override folder, but I am having the following problems:

[*]I am having that problem where Nemo (and Trask, right before he commits suicide) are in all white robes. Minor thing, I ignored it. However...

[*]After getting all 4 star maps, I go to the cantina on Korriban, and the only thing that happened was Yuthura was there for a second, then vanished suddenly. No dark jedi.

[/list=1]

I've tried extracting again, extracting with the folders and without, and each time leaving the planet and coming back. Still nothing.

I hate to sound like a total noob (well, I am actually, but still hate sounding like one), but could someone help me out with this? I would really like to get this thing working right (I guess I could try to figure out how to cheat in the items, but that would be a last resort).

I might have a fix for the problem of the Dark Jedi Not showing. Darth333 gave me the script that should fix it I just have to find the right globals. If you have a savegame right before that glitch happend It could be usefull to me.

As for the problems with Trask and Nemo you can fix it if you install Holowan plug-in then install this mod over top of it( overwriting all files.

awsome will this be included in the next holowan plugin?

You Can install this mod over Holowan plug-in.

Originally posted by Chains

When I install the mod all my robes are replaced with Revan's Robes but the hood is round, my character stands like a girl, and

my robes are kinda like clothes (its kind of hard to eplain)

Well all I can say to that is either you combined the appearance.2da incorrectly or or just don't like the robes. :) In that case I suggest that you just don't use them. the mask looks pretty good with armor.

Originally posted by T7nowhere

Ok first appearance.2da row #592 is the one is the one used by the utc file and that row was copyed from Darth Bandon(row 184)

Now if you don't want to edit Appeance or heads the easy way around it is to edit "darkjedi_rev.utc" (you will need a gff editor to edit this file. you can find one in the Tools and mods stuck) The only thing you need to edit here is "Appearance_Type" an appropriate defualt row to use is

379 Dark_Jedi_Master_01

421 Dark_Jedi_Master_02

422 Dark_Jedi_Master_03

By changing the number in the utc will save you a bit of time and that will render appearance.2da,heads.2da,twilek_m01d.tga, and N_DarthBand05.tga. unnecessary.

However if you want to combine My 2da's with your's you will need to add a new row into your appearance.2da that matches row 592 from my file(ofcourse though the row number will be different)

Now to edit Heads.2da, open the file and goto row 62 and add twilek_m01d.tga into the headexvvve row, the last step is to edit file darkjedi_rev.utc and change "Appearance_Type" to the row number you added into appearance.2da, save the files to override and your done.

I'm confuse about the GFF thing.

379 Dark_Jedi_Master_01

421 Dark_Jedi_Master_02

422 Dark_Jedi_Master_03

If I edit 592 to 41, 379, or 421 then it will be ok?Right?

Now I don't understan this part. What row do I need to add?

Open up the appearance .2da you want to keep and scroll down to the bottom of the list. thats where you ad the new line. so if the last row in the list is 509 the new row will 510. This number is what you would the appearance type node in the utc as ChAiNz so perfectly Illistrated.

It should also be noted that I also edited the columns modelj and texj for all the PC rows, so you willnee to edit this as well.

To save yourself some time findout what appearance.2da row your character is useing. This can be accomplished by checking your savegame with KSE(KotOR Savegame Editor ) http://www.pcgamemods.com/9170/

Ok, here's what I'm doing.

(In override)

I extract the 2da on the override then open it with KT tool.

(In KT tool)

I open the 2da and compare it with the override 2da then add what is in the override 2da.

It's hard cause there is so many to add, specially when Im doing it with the appearance. 2da.

I have so many to add in the mask plus.

How do I copy and paste the 2da to another 2da with KT tool?

Originally posted by StoneDragon

It's hard cause there is so many to add, specially when Im doing it with the appearance. 2da.

I have so many to add in the mask plus.

How do I copy and paste the 2da to another 2da with KT tool?

It might be easier to use the Mask+ appearance.2da and just add your lines to it.

Unfortunately, we can't copy & paste between 2 different .2da files (at the moment...hey Fred, would this possible in a future edition?)

::EDIT::

SWEEET, my new username has been changed :D hehehe

Originally posted by ChAiNz.2da

Tee hee! At first I thought someone had registered as that and I was thinking "Oh boy, this is going to raise hell" but I see it was just you. Nifty!:)

Originally posted by ChAiNz.2da

It might be easier to use the Mask+ appearance.2da and just add your lines to it.

Unfortunately, we can't copy & paste between 2 different .2da files (at the moment...hey Fred, would this possible in a future edition?)

Ohhhhhhhhhh....

I might have a fix for the problem of the Dark Jedi Not showing. Darth333 gave me the script that should fix it I just have to find the right globals. If you have a savegame right before that glitch happend It could be usefull to me.

As for the problems with Trask and Nemo you can fix it if you install Holowan plug-in then install this mod over top of it( overwriting all files.

You Can install this mod over Holowan plug-in.

I have a copy of save game. I tried to PM you for the email address to send it, but your mailbox is full.

ok my inbox is clear. My email is in the readme, Just pack the save game then send it to me. :)

Thanks. I zipped and sent to you. I do have the Padawan mod added as well, but I installed that one first, then the Mask Plus.

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by BoL_Stryke

Quick question-what line in appearance.2da do I need to fix to make Nemo look normal? I am temporarily on 56k (ugh) so I cannot get the Halowan mod yet. Takes too long to D/L :(

I believe (with uncertainty ;) ) it's #303, Jedi_White_Old_Male

The modela, texa -> modeli, texi columns (all 18) should have the values "N_JediCounM" & envmap=DEFAULT

AAHHHH, That is wierd! I thought it was that as well Chainz, but then I did the change and on character creation, my character's heads show up as random aliens. :confused: T7, what did you do to poor Nemo! He already had it hard enough, ahhhhhh. Anyways, changing that did not work, I got random aliens on character creation class select menu and then when I click portrait, the game usually crashed because there is a random alien there. I guess I will play around with it for a bit and see what's up.

Archived