Home

[Updated]Revans Mask Plus+ 2.0

T7nowhere

Revan Mask Plus+ 2.0

Download or alternate download link: http://www.starwarsknights.com/playerpicks_k105.php

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Update on September 16, 2005

-Created an installer with TSLpatcher (it works for KotOR mods as well) that will patch the nessasary 2da's if they are detected in Override and will install the rest of the mods files.

-The modified Hooded robe model now has a separate installer to allow the player to have the choice if they want the model installed.

-Fixed(courtesy of Darth333) a problem with the Darkjedi not spawning(for some people)

-Fixed a coupleVO's that didn't have lipsync

-Modeled a New Lightsaber and added a mini quest to make the Lightsaber upgradable. There is a tiny hint in the Sabers description, but if thats not enough there are straight forward hints in the readme.

Lightsaber screenshot

Please see this post for all the new details

Incase your only just hearing about this mod now, here are some screens to explain

It first started as a MASKA new mask Based on Revans. well it looks like Revans to me ;)

Next I thought wouln't it be cool to fix most of the clipping issues with Revan's in game cut scene robes to with the new Mask. sorry cape had to go But another problem these robes had was that they were never intended to be used by the player and so it was missing many of the required helpers to allow the model to function like the rest in the game (force lighting would come from the feet as would every other force power). But hey were modders so we can't just lets these things go unused. So what I did was spend Many hours half of which were frustrating as hell, but I figured out how to add helpers by cloneing some that were present in the model and renaming them as they are in the other normal body models. Drain Force Storm

And the last thing I did was make a new lightsaber For myself,(er Revan) but I thought I would share.

look closely

Saber Pose

Summary : This mod adds a new mask stylized from Revans. Also included in the mod is an edited Robe model from the ingame cut scenes with revan which replaces The Star Forge Robes (for the PC only) Party members will be unaffected. And for the fun of it I made a new lightsaber :) This is something I have not done since My second KotOR mod, way back when. To aquire this new equipment through normal play you will have to meet a DarkJedi in the Dreshdea Bar on Korriban. He will only arrive on Korriban after you have escaped the leviathan and after you find the Korriban Starmap(NOTE* if you have already found the Korriban Starmap by the time you escape the Leviathan then you simply need to return to Korriban to meet this DarkJedi.

The only other way to aquire Revan mask is to use the cheat codesWhich I'll state further in the readme. Also there is an included is a texture fort eh Starfoge Robes by svösh made by request for this mod.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Items:

Darth Revan's Mask:Stats

Feat Required:

Armor Proficiency: Light

Force Sensitive

Enhancement Bonus melee +5

Defense Bonus +10

Immunity: Mind-Affecting

Attribute Bonus: Chrisma +3

Regen Force points 5

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Revan's Robes: stats

User Limitation: Human

Feat Required:

Jedi Defense

Force Sensitive

Attribute Bonus: strength +4

Defense Bonus +5

Regeneration

Extra Melee Damage Type:Slashing

Damage Resistance: Electrical Resist 30/-

Improved Force Resistance: Bonus 32

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Istallation: all files need to be installed to(accept the folder called sources that is the source scripts .nss files) C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR\Override (defualt folder) Or where ever KotOR is installed on your PC.

Important: There are 3 files which may conflict with other mods appearance.2da,heads.2da, and upcrystals.2da.(these file are completely compatible with Holowan Plug-in) sry I didn't have time to DL and make them compatible with recent mods.

If you have anyone of these three file in override you will need to edit them with my changes.

1.) appearance.2da: This file is absolutey required parts of this mod are dependant on this file.( again though if you have Holowan plug-in installed you can overrite the appearance included with this one. This file is also compatible with all mods Made by Svösh.)

2.)Upgrade.2da this file is compatible with Holowan Plug-in But if you already use this file from other mods you will need to add the row for the included lightsaber.Don't worry its easy :)

open your upcrystals.2da go to the bottom of the list and add this row

Revan|T7_W_SBRCRSTL75|****|revansbr|****

3.heads.2da agian if you have Holowan plug-in this file can overrite or if you don't have a head.2da file then just drop it in override alone with the others.

if you need to edit heads.2da scroll down to row 62 and add twilek_m01d to the headtexvvve column. and save the file to override.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A huge thanks goes out to tk102(for Fight talk fight sequence) and Darth333 for writing and helping me with the scripts. Speacial thanks goes to svösh for helping me learn how to use gmax and his many helpfull tips and tricks with PS. Also Special thanks goes out to tk102, cchargin and Fred Tetra For making Modding SW-KotOR easy ;)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Terms of use:

You have the right to use my mod for your own personal use and alter the contents anyway you see fit. HOWEVER if you would like to include any contents of my mod with your own mods you must first request permission from me and when it's given all I desire is credit where its due.

sshhh, cheat codes. for revans mask type "giveitem revan" for the robes type "giveitem rrobes" and for the lightsaber type "giveitem revansbr"

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ChAiNz

* looks at clock and wanders, do I really need my job? *

Well, at least I have something to look forward to after work ;)

You took the words right out of my mouth...err...keyboard :D

Great work T7 :) You really give me a reason to play this game once more and forget about sleeping at night :p

Once you have done the mod of the week review for this week, I'll have to do the one for next week ;)

...and go get some sleep now :D

Ok people it’s out come and get it [ gets trampled by the incoming crazed kotor mod makers, and mod down loaders:p ]

I tested it a few hours ago and T7 you have out done yourself. :D

This deserves some kind of award the Ü ber moding award adding the helpers is genius there go about 1000 requests taken care of, oh and capless an other 500 or so and then mask less if you want , beyond what anyone requested.

The mask is a fantastic custom model and a great skin to boot,

And some more goodies for us dude this rocks , do I smell mod of the week for next week anyone ?

I’m totally loving this mod T7 great work man

svösh

well, as i can remember first it was the Force Pike (thanx for that one :p ) and then it was more model tinkering and you've finalised this CAPELESS Revans robes, im not too impressed to be honest.

... MAJOR JOKE, SERIOUSLY IM KIDDIN' :D:D:D

Gr8 work T7, its good to know your going to release more MASTERFUL BITS OF WORK :p

MattCole

GREAT JOB !!!!

This is really a good mod !

I noticed one thing. The female model of Reven's robe has always its belt. The only thing which seems to have been canceled is the cape.

But the male model has not any belt.

Is that normal ?

Greets!

Question..just to be a pain in the keester. I haven't loaded the Holowan Plug-in, so when I went to edit my appearance .2da file to make this mod compatible...well...errrmm... OK OK I was lost (big surprise there huh?;) ) I'm not sure which lines are for this mod and which ones are for the plug-in...

Any ideas which line(s) were edited. I can do the legwork, comparisons, editing and such if I can just get the line numbers (of this mod).

I'm assuming the Darth_Twilek (#592) is part of this mod, and I noticed that the n_revan lines have different values than mine (is that for this mod or Holowans plug-in?)

OR to make this much easier, can I just add 'my' custom appearance.2da lines to this mod's? There's only 2 of them I have that isn't part of svösh's mods...

:: clueless alert :::

heh just noticed I'm a pit droid now :eyeraise: ... hmmm... I think I'd rather be Bantha Fodder

Im glad you all are enjoying it. :D

Posted by shockix

I noticed one thing. The female model of Reven's robe has always its belt. The only thing which seems to have been canceled is the cape.

But the male model has not any belt.

Is that normal ?

Yes it is Normal. I wanted there to be a difference in clothing style between the genders.

OR to make this much easier, can I just add 'my' custom appearance.2da lines to this mod's? There's only 2 of them I have that isn't part of svösh's mods...

It probably would be much easyer to add your lines to my edited appearence ;) You are correct row 592 is required for this mod as well as columns modelj and texj in the PC model rows.

Originally posted by T7nowhere

It probably would be much easyer to add your lines to my edited appearence ;) You are correct row 592 is required for this mod as well as columns modelj and texj in the PC model rows.

Just got through testing "the theory"...it worked! Whew...thought I was going to be the only 'kid on the block' who didn't have a new toy... ;)

The mod is outstanding BTW! Thank you and to everyone involved in it's creation!

How does it feel to have now opened a whole new world of possibilities to the type of new mods released... ;)

(with your permission of course)

hmm. ok I think I know what the problem is. I should have made a defualt appearance file for this mod as well. :rolleyes:

The appearance.2da that is included with this mod is the one from Holowan plug-in and I made a few cosmetic changes to a few of the Characters and one of them is Nemo. What I did was give him one of Primes movie robes. SO here is how you can fix it either install Holowan Pug-in and then install This mod or you can Download Primes Movie robes and rename the white lightside robe and rename it to PMPI01.tga and nemo will be fine.

Or the last alternative is to extract one of the game jedirobe textures and rename it to PMPI01.tga. Sorry for the inconvienence I'll set up a non holowan plug-in version asap.

However if you only want to install the mask without the robe or npc you can do so by installing only these files :

I_Mask_075.mdl

I_Mask_075.mdx

revan.uti

ii_mask_075.tga

t7_revan02.tga

cheatcode is "giveitem revan"

Archived