Home

[Updated]Revans Mask Plus+ 2.0

T7nowhere

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by darkkender

not too mention not everyone that has it likes to use it because of conflicts with there various other mods.

:confused: Well anyway I do it, if you want the robe it will conflict with another mod. I think the Mask looks fine with out robe as it does with it.

I forgot to mention that the mask has clipping problems with 2 pc heads PMB05,PMC02. I wasn't willing to adjust the mask for only 2 heads Because if I did I wouldn't be able to maintain the look for the rest of the other 28 heads.

no_mask_for_you.jpg

I was playin' around with this last night T7, just got KOTOR installed on my new PC, and the Revan Mask and Saber is sweet! :D (I have altered the saber to be my Dark Jedi Canderous' saber, he needed a cool one)

Also knowing what you had to work with, and the possibly frustrating things that probably happened editing the Revan model that we will all probably never know... I would like to say... Wow! :D

That being said, there are 2 things that make the robes unusable for me;

First, the hood looks a little blown-up like a baloon, I know why you did this T7 because of headgear issues, so this isn't really a complaint as much as just astetically(sp?) disruptive to me, as I don't use headgear of any sort on my PC, so the stock hood has never really bothered me.

Second, the removal of the belt on the Male Revan Model turns it into just a hooded version of the stock Revan dress, I hate that stock dress look with a passion, the belt is what made it cool to go around in, it broke the Revan robes dress look up visually by adding an accessory in the midsection.

I guess all this means I'm old and set in my ways. :D

This is all just my, probably annoying at this point, 2 cents, and I don't want it to detract from what you have done here T7, I never thought the Revan Model could ever be changed at all, and you did it. :)

:) some parts were a pain. I would have prefered to keep the robe the way it was, all i really wanted to do was get rid of the STARCHED cape, but then I relized I could possibly fix the way FP's were used and fix the screen bouncing when fighting. :)

Although I couldn't figure out how to add a flex modifier to the cape(if anyone knows how to do this please let me know) I figured some people might complain about the clipping ;) So I did the best I could and made the robes look a bit different. Personally Im tired of Robes i prefer to wear the mask with Armor :D

ps. A new PC eh, what are the system specs. :)

^^^^

I don't mind the missing cape in the least, hopefully someone can figure out how to make it move/flow. :D

Originally posted by T7nowhere

ps. A new PC eh, what are the system specs. :)

Pentium 4 3.4Ghz

1024MB DDR2 (533)

NVidia Geforce 6800 GTO (X16, 256MB DDR)

Creative Sound Blaster Audigy2

16X DVD & 16X DVD+RW

Dual 250GB SATA HDD (RAID 1)

20.1 Inch LCD Flat Panel (Sweetage!)

5.1 Surround Sound 7 Speaker System

Win XP Pro (SP 2)

:D

Originally posted by RedHawke

^^^^

I don't mind the missing cape in the least, hopefully someone can figure out how to make it move/flow. :D

Pentium 4 3.4Ghz

1024MB DDR2 (533)

NVidia Geforce 6800 GTO (X16, 256MB DDR)

Creative Sound Blaster Audigy2

16X DVD & 16X DVD+RW

Dual 250GB SATA HDD (RAID 1)

20.1 Inch LCD Flat Panel (Sweetage!)

5.1 Surround Sound 7 Speaker System

Win XP Pro (SP 2)

:D

:naughty:

[Force Persuade] You will give me your graphics card... NOW!

:p

• 2 weeks later...

I am not sure what I did wrong, but I never got the npc to show up.

I finished all the star maps, and escaped the leviathan. Yet, when I went to the Dreshdea Bar, I noticed that Uthura was there... which was odd because I had killed her.

I talked to her and she said something about "have you changed your mind, are you ready to become a sith" or something like that. and when I said yes I was teleported to the Sith Academy, which was empty from me killing everyone. Other than that I did not see anyone else besides the normal npcs at the bar.

on another note... Nemo's robes showed up as white (yes white, not black). and I mean white as in bright white with no texture... soon after I saw him the health bars above my pc and party members thurned white and the a white square replaced the selection circle. reloading my save seemed to fix that problem, but nemo's robes where still white.

did I install something wrong perhaps? what was I supposed to do with the "sources" folder? that was also confusing to me.

That is strange, the npc should have spawned. The spawn script was writen so that every time you enter the module it would check for the conditions and if true the npc would spawn.

i'll get the alternate appearance.2da out today so the the nemo problem is fixed.

Or you can install holowan plug-in the fix then this mod.

edit: the sources folder is only the source scripts used in this mod there not needed for this od to function but are there for other modders.

OK here is an update for those that don't want to use Holowan plug-in, all that this changes is the utc and adds a defult appearance.2da With only the change to the last model column so that my model would be used instead of the defult SF robes.

download

If you have another appearance.2da you will have to add the model entries for my model. But if you don't want the robes then you can just add the utc, but the robes probly wont work right. However the mask will :)

Originally posted by rainstiin

Yet, when I went to the Dreshdea Bar, I noticed that Uthura was there... which was odd because I had killed her.

I talked to her and she said something about "have you changed your mind, are you ready to become a sith" or something like that. and when I said yes I was teleported to the Sith Academy, which was empty from me killing everyone. Other than that I did not see anyone else besides the normal npcs at the bar.

on another note... Nemo's robes showed up as white (yes white, not black). and I mean white as in bright white with no texture... soon after I saw him the health bars above my pc and party members thurned white and the a white square replaced the selection circle. reloading my save seemed to fix that problem, but nemo's robes where still white.

Oddly enough, I had those very same problems. I killed Yuthura(and Uthar, and the whole Academy) but she would still show up on the bar and teleport me inside the Academy. I tried talking to her and teleporting inside, hoping she would dissapear from the bar but that did not work... She was still there.

Oh, and Nemo's completely white except for his head(which is a separate model, or so I think). A shiny white, as in the Stormtrooper's Armor recently released.

Edit: And about the NPC not spawning, I can't say a word about that since I did not complete the Leviathan yet.

Originally posted by Axell

Oddly enough, I had those very same problems. I killed Yuthura(and Uthar, and the whole Academy) but she would still show up on the bar and teleport me inside the Academy.

Ok I don't know why that would be happening, I have used this same type of spawn before with-out problems. What other mods do you have installed?

Has anyone else come across this glich?

I have the following mods installed:

- ChAiNz's Bastila's Revelation Robes

- sith_master2000's Black HK-47

- Darth333's EZ Swoop Race

- Prime's Stormtrooper Armor(just the player useable one, not the one that swaps Sith armor for it)

- RedHawke's Bastila's Clothes Wearable by PC(with some modifications on the appearance.2da to make them look like the revelation robes)

- GameUnlimited's Romance Mod

- Mono_Giganto's Make T3 a Workbench

And of course, your Revan's Oufit +. :D

Note: The only file that is used by more than one of the aforementioned mods is appearance.2da!

Which as I said, I did a few minor changes.

I had sith_master2000's Black HK-47, Shores Of Death Mod v1.0 and Holowan CloakWorks installed at the same time as the Revans Mask+.

Hmmm maybe the Black HK-47 has something to do with it, being that we both had that installed? It doesn't seem that there is any overlapping files for any of these mods... from what I can tell anyway.

You can if you understand how to use gmax or if you are willing to learn. Look to this thread to learn how i made Revans robes the way they are.

I can't tell you how many request I have recieved to either remove the belt from the female or add it to the male. I have promised to remove the belt on the female for someone for there mod, but i would prefer not to continuely make make changes to that model. It cuts into the time I have to make other mods ;)

You can if you understand how to use gmax or if you are willing to learn. Look to this thread to learn how i made Revans robes the way they are.

I can't tell you how many request I have recieved to either remove the belt from the female or add it to the male. I have promised to remove the belt on the female for someone for there mod, but i would prefer not to continuely make make changes to that model. It cuts into the time I have to make other mods ;)

I understand. You did a great job on the robes. The best thing to do would be to make male and female version with the belt and without the belt. That way everyone would be happy. :D

Edit: I would have done it myself, but i don't know a thing about 3d modelling. :D:( To learn everything just to add a belt is something i can't afford at the present time. I have too many other things to do right now, so i can't get into modding jet. Not for a few months at least. I would like to learn though, but there's just no time. :( :(

Oh i keep forgetting to mention that if anyone wants to use the Revan Robes model in your mod feel free to do so with out asking me for permission all i ask is credit for the work i did.

However I would still prefer to be asked before the mask I made is included in another mod.

OK as promissed I added the belt to the male and removed it from the female Revan. combinned with the original files you now have a choice as to wether or not you want the belt. The rar file includes a male Revan model with the belt and a female Revan without the belt.

Download

Saves me the hour it would take to do it myself, excellent job T7!

OK as promissed I added the belt to the male and removed it from the female Revan. combinned with the original files you now have a choice as to wether or not you want the belt. The rar file includes a male Revan model with the belt and a female Revan without the belt.

Download

Thanks man. You rock. :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

Could You give here a short description what should I add to my custom appearance and head 2da's ?

I've tried to add some lines from your files but I cant get it working.

I have (a little customised by me) 2da files from Juhani Dark Robe & Sanctuary Threads Mod.

Archived