Home

The Clone Wars

Ranre

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by jackofblades

(jumps up and thrust sword down the beast thorat and It lets out a scream and Dies)that was a close one(uses med pac)

((It had to have already been dead when I lodged my vibroblade in it... Oh and, I don't think in STar Wars the'd ever say ass. it doesn't fir it.)) "Let's go, this area is secure, but I've been called back to coruscant. Some emergency or something, something big happening on Kamino, breifing is at Coruscant. And it's in 36 hours, I better get going." I run to my personal ship and head off.

as i flew out from the planet i saw a fleet of driod star fighters comin at me. so i spun around shooting at them ever chance i had... i took out most of them then shot a few missles at their transport ship...( i duno the big 1 that holds them all) and it hit right above the engine wich disabled the ship's engine! ha take that u bastards! i noticed that i took a few hits but none were major problems... then i went into hyperspace... ok r3 take the controls i am gonna take a rest........

(I hijack a ship and fly to Hoth)

2 days later

(this is a holocron sent to u Luke)

Matt-Luke this is Matt calling from hoth The droidaka have launched a surpise attack and my troops are de destoryed as we speak We need u and your men here asap(shows me killing a driod wih my virboblade) Hurry there in the base>>>>(transmission ends)

((

Originally posted by Cyborgninja

Originally posted by LukeKatarn

CyborgNinja, he is in his ship you can't appear behind him.

It is a little something called being a stoaway

That's AWESOME. :D

I just have this mental image of some guy squeezed in a 2-inch-space behind the seat of a Jedi starfighter. :D

>.>

<.<

*Cough* Anyways, back to the RP. :D))

Archived