Home

Drivable Swoop Bikes?

Dragonball Fan

Well, although it would be nice, I don't think its going to happen. The KotOR 2 staff want to distance themselves from post-trilogy material as much as possible, considering the game is 4000 years before Ep 1. It would be cool, though.;)

Originally posted by XBebop

I don't know f this has already been said or not. So please excuse me if it has.

How about drivable swoop bikes? ( not swoops, mind you. ). Swoop bikes like it Jedi Knight Academy. They're smaller and could probably be implemented into the game quite easily. What are your thoughts on this?

i think that would be a nice touch but i think captain skye is right

and i could be wrong but i thinking your confusing swoop bikes with speeder bikes wich were used in ja and sw rotj

Yes, speeder bikes would be good ( becuase with the technology they have it shouldn't be too hard to make speeder bikes if you have swoop bikes ). These should only be buyable for a large sum of crdits OR do a very hard sidequest for it. As it would let you go place a lot faster. It would laso negate the use of the "turbo" cheat =P

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately, the driveable swoop bikes have no real place in an RPG game... being that most all RPG's are based on a specified RPG format it is highly unlikely OE would want to break with that convention.

Drivable vehicles are actually more the realms of an action game or FPS.

Just my 2 cents! :D

Originally posted by RedHawke

Unfortunately, the driveable swoop bikes have no real place in an RPG game... being that most all RPG's are based on a specified RPG format it is highly unlikely OE would want to break with that convention.

Drivable vehicles are actually more the realms of an action game or FPS.

Just my 2 cents! :D

i know and your right :(

but put aside the obvious and everything you know and close your eyes and drift to a land where all things are possible and think

wouldn't it be cool if they could :D now try to see what it would look like in your minds eye :D

Originally posted by Aleggy

but put aside the obvious and everything you know and close your eyes and drift to a land where all things are possible and think

wouldn't it be cool if they could :D now try to see what it would look like in your minds eye :D

Hmm... well if I do go where you want Aleggy... I can assure you that Swoop Bikes will not be there.

*Closes eyes*

Well... just as I thought... not a Swoop Bike to be found! Lots of other B5, Star Wars, Stargate SG-1, Farscape, and Battlestar Galactica things... but no swoops!

:D

Hmm... well if I do go where you want Aleggy... I can assure you that Swoop Bikes will not be there.

*Closes eyes*

Well... just as I thought... not a Swoop Bike to be found! Lots of other B5, Star Wars, Stargate SG-1, Farscape, and Battlestar Galactica things... but no swoops!

Hehe...what!?! No Bastila in there anywhere? ;)

*Closes eyes*

lol well nobody's perfect RedHawke :D at least you tried

do you see any puddle jumpers from stargate atlantis

but as for the sw universe titbits do you see any form of speeder bikes in there :D

Yeah...swoop/speederbikes would bring the game too close to SWG, but what i wonder is if OE will put in the speeder races again...i found that the races in KotOR1 were a lot of fun...

Something new though, like being able to take control of the Ebon Hawk flight controls and not just the gun occasionally in the game would be nice...

or bantha races! :D :D :D

Originally posted by ChAiNz

Hehe...what!?! No Bastila in there anywhere? ;)

Nope... several other ladies though! :D

do you see any puddle jumpers from stargate atlantis

Nope... havent watched an episode of that series yet. :p

but as for the sw universe titbits do you see any form of speeder bikes in there :D

Again nope... never liked the Swoops or Speeder Bikes, a few of the Speeders from AOTC were cool though! :D

Originally posted by Nichpo

or bantha races! :D

:rofl: RLMAO!!! :rofl:

Archived