Home

Bastila's Revelation Robes ARE Available!

ChAiNz.2da

I pm:ed this blonde darth moderator type about that avatar kind of a week ago, she said you made those avatars.

Edit: 3 posts the same minute

Edit: "You" in this post, is svösh, because when i pushed the "post reply button" svösh was the last one posting anything.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by TheKnife

I pm:ed this blonde darth moderator type about that avatar kind of a week ago, she said you made those avatars.

Edit: 3 posts the same minute

huh? nope...not *me*

just to clarify to EVERYONE (and please refer to my very first post on this thread as well)

svösh made the blonde Bastila...

svösh made Darth333's avatar....

svösh made original skins and mod

ChAiNz made "flesh" tone re-skins

ChAiNz made rev robe icons

ChAiNz makes messes.... ;)

::: EDIT ::: ahhh...just saw your edit TheKnife.. sorry for the confusion ;)

Originally posted by sith_master2000

I sure hope someone reads this:

I can't get the revelation robes :( . I type giveitem bast_rev_t and nothing happens and when I type giveitem g_a_clothes02 I get those ones. How do I get the revelation robes?

Hey sith_master2000, I've tested them here on my home machine and they're working fine? :confused:

You must have these files in your override in order to get the Revelation Robes:

P_BastilaBB04.tga

P_BastilaBB05.tga

bast_rev_t.uti

bast_rev_r.uti

ia_cloths_004.tga

ia_cloths_005.tga

They should've been in your inventory as well, once she was rescued (depending if you started a recent game)

cheat codes:

giveitem bast_rev_t (for teal)

giveitem bast_rev_r (for red)

Originally posted by sith_master2000

Oh thanks ChAiNz, one of the files was missing from the override directory, bast_rev_t.uti heh heh no wonder it didn't work. By the way great pack ChAiNz!

thanks sith_master2000! I'm definitely happy with the results of this mod (as alot of you here seem to be as well). Couldn't be because of the scantily clad women would it? naaaahh ;)

At this rate it's going to catch up to my Revan Items in no time. Poor Revan never stood a chance :disaprove tsk tsk

I hope you finally get to 'enjoy' the graphics ;)

Originally posted by Sammael

These robes are awesome. But I have to ask, is there no way at all that we could have these robes work for female PC characters as well?

Sammael

First off, Thank you...I'm really overwhelmed by all the compliments and I appreciate all of them. It's quite refreshing to know ppl like your work. :)

I had looked into it, but because the robes are based off of the basic clothing models, I would've had to edit QUITE a few different skins, plus the three types of skin tones.

I really wouldn't have minded to do it (is that proper grammar? :rolleyes: ), BUT when I looked at the skins for the clothing variations, the uv-wraps were completely different than the base they were built off of (svösh's Bastila).

THAT would've been a huge undertaking that I'd still be working on just so the robes looked even close to being the same :(

There's probably tons of different ways to 'cheat' to get it to work, and if anyone here has an idea please share. But make sure it's ok with svösh before you start posting "success stories" and you get mobbed with requests...

- It would probably range from trying to find a proper disguise function??

- Or, replacing your pc's model with Bastila's (if that's even possible), which there's still 2 missing skin tones

- I think there's a way where you can play as Bastila

- it could just be a simple appearance.2da edit (somehow?)

Like I said, there's tons of ways I would've loved to have tried to get it to work, but I had to take into consideration that (by my own fault) once I posted sneak peeks...demand rolled in...and fast. Once I reached my "satisfied" point, I released it.

PLUS, this wasn't my original mod to begin with. This was really me just hacking away at svösh's skins. To be honest, I don't think it would've been fair to him to just completely alter his original idea. He gave me permission for my simple request and it would've been disrespectful to have gone far off that path (at least in my eyes).

But don't get me wrong. I plan on doing some experimenting, but it'll will be with an original design(s). I think this mod was a great testing ground and it's success just wants me to continue with it. But I've other projects I'd like to play around with (at least till TSL).

I'm still a n00bie modder in terms to the veterans here, and I'd like to broaden my range of skills (aka-bug them to death on how they did it) so that I can produce better and more advanced mods. Heaven knows RedHawke and Achilles are probably just now getting over my 'long'-saber ordeal ;)

Sorry for rambling on, but it felt kinda good to get it off my chest and to tell everyone here how much I admire and respect you.

*whew* now back to Juhani (I hope no one is in a hurry, cuz' I've invented who knows how many new 4-letter words doing this skin). Oh...and Darth333 / tk102...you can stop running. I got my script to work all by my lonesome...well...that and the tons 'o' stickies ;)

Originally posted by Sammael

These robes are awesome. But I have to ask, is there no way at all that we could have these robes work for female PC characters as well?

Sammael

Sammael Just download my Bastila's Clothes for Female PC's Mod and follow the instructions in the readme, with the following exceptions;

To change the name of ChAiNz P_Bastila04.tga texture make three copies and change their filenames to PFBBL04.tga, PFBBM04.tga, and PFBBS04.tga. This makes the Teal variant 4, put on clothes variant 4 or Armored Clothing IV to see this texture.

And ChAiNz P_Bastila05.tga texture make three copies and change their filenames to PFBBL05.tga, PFBBM05.tga, and PFBBS05.tga. This makes the Red variant 5, put on clothes variant 5 or Armored Clothing V to see this texture.

EDIT: Remember to put the envmap cell on all of your female PC's lines (I believe 91-130) in appearance.2da to CM_Baremetal or else the shiny parts will be see through. :D

Install my Bastials Clothes Mod to override, then add in these 6 .tga files you just copied and filename changed in to override as well. Now your female PC will have ChAiNz texture. (Due to all the exposed skin it will only look right with Caucasian Female PC's though)

Personally I use svösh's Good/Evil Bastilas Clothes texture for my Female PC's, I altered the hands to have gloves so they work with any skin tone. ;)

I hope this helps! :D

Originally posted by ChAiNz

^^^ Thanks RedHawke! I'm gonna have to try that out too! ;)

You are welcome ChAiNz. Anything to help spread the modding evil... er'... knowledge. ;)

Remember to put the envmap cell on all of your female PC's lines (I believe 91-130) in appearance.2da to CM_Baremetal or else the shiny parts will be see through. :D

Originally posted by Hybris

Talking about this on this thread not cool :mad:

I'm going to have to disagree with you on this Hybris...

Both the threads creator and Mod maker ChAiNz, as well as Sammael wanted to know how to have these new clothes textures ChAiNz made for their PC.

This is the best place for discussing how to do this. :confused:

If I have misunderstood what you meant Hybris then please disregard this part of my post. :D

Originally posted by Axell

I tried doing what you(RedHawke) said earlier and ended up with problems when trying to make ChAiNz robes wearable by the PC. :(

What was the problem?

Was it that parts of the texture were see-through?

Or did nothing show up at all?

If at first you don't succeed try... try again. :D

Originally posted by RedHawke

If at first you don't succeed try... try again. :D

cursing and 'empty' threats to your computer's health helps too... ;):swear:

what was the prob Axell? it could be something easily fixed if we had an idea...

Normally, I'd try a go at getting the modification to you but...

1) I'm swamped with my Juhani project (98% done pplz)

2) I've pretty much learned that with modding, troubleshooting is going to be a given ;) if we can help you troubleshoot it, not only does it provide answers for other people here at the forums..but you'll get a better understanding on how these mods work as well

3) cursing helps...

;)

Originally posted by Axell

Ok.

*Stands against a red brick wall.*

You can shoot me now!

I did everything right, except that I &%¨@* FORGOT TO EXTRACT ReHawke's files from the rar to the Override folder!

Blindfold and cigarette? ;)Actually it's a good thing you posted this (many would avoid it for fear of the firing squad) but it helps to remind ppl that it's usually the simple things that cause everyone to re-format their hardrives to try and solve it...

Like my friend once said...it's like treating a toothache with a baseball bat, sure the tooth is gone...but...

;)

Ok.

*Stands against a red brick wall.*

You can shoot me now!

*pulls out New UZI by Svosh*

*cocks Uzi*

*gets ready to fire*

Ahh forget it waist of ammunition and possibly a waist of what could be a good perspective modder.

By the way it's ok man we've all done it I think.

:D

Like my friend once said...it's like treating a toothache with a baseball bat, sure the tooth is gone...but...
:D

You hit that Tooth on the head.:D

• 1 year later...

I am a late comer, but I just wanted to add my thanks to both Svosh for the original (which I use on Bastila), Chainz for the Revelation Robe, and Redhawke for the files on using Bastila's robe on a PC character and the explanation on how to use the Revelation Robe on a PC character (using Revelation Robe on PC now). I am very happy with all of the robes, and I really appreciate the time you three put into making these :)

*hides a shovel behind her back and grins*

No...not at all ;)

(Btw, I'd made a post in another forum asking about this and after 1 1/2 of hours of searching ..I finally found this post and all the great advice which helped me to use the Revelation Robe for my PC. I thought replying to an old post was better than making a new one :p)

Archived