Home

A story I deamt about last night

RpTheHotrod

I had a dream last night, and part of it was about this story. Is it a story out there somewhere? I don't know...but I dreamed this.

I'll make it short. I'm not going to make the story all pretty and storylike...just tell it how it was in the deam.

There was a girl that grew up out in the mountains. She lives to explore, pick flowers, and fish. However, she grew up with scars from abuse and an accident when she was younger. She was always afraid and sad to look at herself in a reflection. She was was too afraid to talk to people because of how she looked.

One day, she found what she told herself was a secret lake. Although she explored the mountains everyday, she had never seen this lake. The lake was beautiful, the scent of flowers filled the air. She saw a large rock that was sticking out of the lake, and a few smaller rocks that lead to the rock if jumped to, one at a time.

She sat down enjoying the cool breeze, and caught a glimpse of herself in the water's reflection. Scarred and ugly, she just stared at the reflection. A tear formed and dropped into the lake, causing a small ripple and distoring the image. As the image became clearer, she saw a glow from under the water. She looked closer and could no longer see her reflection. What she saw was a beautiful spirit that came up from out of the water. The spirit had a face of an angel and a glow of many beautiful colors.

The spirit spoke. "What's wrong, little girl?" The girl replied by telling her about herself, and how she is scarred. After a few minutes of explaining, the spirit spoke up and said, "Beauty isn't always a physical appearance. Come, I'll show you." For the rest of the day, the spirit showed the girl many things.

She showed her a poor family, that had nothing but were very happy with what they had. Although the house was made of wood and very dirty, and the food was scarce, the family sat together at dinner in happiness and family talk as they ate what little they had. "That, is beauty." said the spirit. The spirit also showed a widow women, very poor, but very kind. When those more fortunate than her got into some sort of trouble, she would go make an apple pie, and bring it to them. One day, of the families that she helped sat down and thought about the widow, and bought her a week's supply of food, and made a special dinner for her. "That, is beauty." said the spirit. She also showed a family. Although life was rough, the daughter always respected her parents. When the parents needing something, the girl would always respond with yes, sir and no, sir. "That, is beauty." said the spirit. The spirit went on to give many more examples.

At the end of the day, the girl and spirit met just a small walk away from the lake. The spirit explained, "Beauty isn't always a physical appearance. Beauty is love, respect, honor, happiness, and loyalty. What is inside one's self is what makes them beautiful. Do not lower yourself to such low levels and depend on just what others physically see." "Now, who is the most beautiful person in the world?" the spirit asked with a smile. The girl responded with a revealing smile, "I am." "You see..." said the spirit... "you are beautiful. Go back to the lake, and meet me at the place we first met."

The spirit dissappeared, and the girl ran as fast as she could to the lake. She jumped the rocks towards the middle of the lake. She got down on her knees and looked down into the lake. There, she saw a beautiful and wonderous face. Strange, she thought, as she saw no glow coming from it. It took a moment, before she realized that the face she saw, was hers.

There ya go :p Interesting dream, no?

hmmm...I have a 15 year old step daughter. this is the type of stuff she writes about in her dream diary, which is covered by pictures of butterflies and mary-kate and ashley........

thus, I am concerned for you.... ;)

let me give you an astro dream

7 naked buxom women : Oh, Astro, we've heard all about you

Astro : werd...coz Im da man with the BIG plan

7 nbw : cmon, give us the "Astro magic".....pleeez

Astro : whats in it for me

7 nbw : *giggles*

Astro : werd....

7 nbw : *start taking my shirt, etc off*

Astro : ok...ok...5 of you can get busy wit me... but 1 of you go make me sandwich, and you there, go switch on the TV, its Barca vs Real dammit :p

*astro gets busy*

thats about the gist of it

mtfbwya

Originally posted by IG-64

When I got here, I saw that this thread had 7 replies, and 77 views, then when I read the latest reply, I saw that it also had 7 naked buxom women.

It's a sign I say O_o

theres something about 7 naked women in revelations isnt there, and some horsemen, and yeah....... :D

Archived