Home

First person shoting in KOTOR 2

starmark2k

I saw this image on IGN.com http://media.xbox.ign.com/media/679/679264/img_2472150.html and it seems to show the ability to shoot in first person. this it proberly just you controling a turret to kill sith. But by the look of the cross-hair you are definatly controlling it. This does not seem to fit normal rpgs as this is based on the players accuracy rather than the characters skills.

nice pic

but looking at it the gun thingy your controling looks similar to turret guns i've seen in kotor so from this piccy i would devise that your controling it from a computer, as in a turret gun with a camera so u can manually shoot the enemy with it or you can program the turret gun to shoot the enemy and you get to watch, similar to gasing a room in kotor

Originally posted by Emperor Devon

I've read that there is a gun inside the Ebon Hawk, where you can either blast the sith troopers or kill 'em with your saber.

I could be wrong, but I believe, from what I can accertain from certain screenshots, that the Turret Mini-Game, will happen in a number of places, like on the entrance to the Ebon Hawk, or us being able to man a Heavy Repeating Blaster in a hangar near the Hawk, etc. If that is so then that would be a really cool addition to the game IMHO. :D

Originally posted by RedHawke

I could be wrong, but I believe, from what I can accertain from certain screenshots, that the Turret Mini-Game, will happen in a number of places, like on the entrance to the Ebon Hawk, or us being able to man a Heavy Repeating Blaster in a hangar near the Hawk, etc. If that is so then that would be a really cool addition to the game IMHO. :D

agreed

Archived