Home

Starwars in our galaxy

guybroom

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The bullets ricochet off from his armor. AS bullet hits his head and makes him step backwars. "Ouch!" he mumbled and drew his blasters, shooting fast at anyone of the SWAT team. The lasers that hit were painful as they buried and burned into the flesh throught any clothes or shields they had. He switched the blasters into stun after two SWAT members down as he rolled the blasters ariound his fingers. He shot again, stunning SWAT members that he hit with them. One came from the back, and Ironskull rocketed off. He flew a meter above their heads, firing still. He smirked

Steven ran to where M15 head quarter once stood and found Safe door "the gun safe" he said and he lifted it up (with alittle trouble) and found a pile of guns and explosives. He picked up the rocket launcher and fired. he missile hit and blow up a tie.

(how many chars are we alloud?)

Originally posted by wildjedi

Ana glanced briefly at her customer (Matt) and nodded. "It's over on that rack there at the front of the store," she said, pointing to the rack.

Thanxs (goes and picks it up and takes it to the counter to buy it) So it seems that business isn't as fast as it used to by before the war

Ana shrugged as she took Matt's money. "I don't suppose you can expect business to be the same," she agreed. "War tears things apart."

Yeah that is why I don't fight any more. War was harsh and left me with nothing...which led me to take up journalism. Whats your story???

Ana was silent for a moment. Then, she said, "I wanted to be an actress. I'd planned for college and everything. Then, an old soldier got drunk and drove his car into my dad. My mom's not around, so I had to take over the bookstore." She sighed.

"So much for my dreams."

Ana was silent for a moment. Then, she said, "I wanted to be an actress. I'd planned for college and everything. Then, an old soldier got drunk and drove his car into my dad. My mom's not around, so I had to take over the bookstore." She sighed.

"So much for my dreams."

There is still a chance for u to become an actress. Who has the right to tie a beautiful young woman like u down to a book store like this.

I also Lost why parents to. I was a great soilder and I had killed alot of people inculding a gang lord. On night I went out to have these(shows her his sub-machine guns) cleaned and on the way home I saw my mom and my dad getting gunned down during a drive by shooting of course I went and killed every last on of them In a act of revenge...Now I am just a journelist trying to repent for my sins...

Originally posted by steven

"what do u want?" said steven putting the missile launcher on his bak and drawing his pistol and aimed it at Ironskull's head

Ironskull didn't even flinch. "You are the most uncivilized race I have ever met in my life. Come on. You use bullets..." he laughed. "Let me see that" he said and grabbed the pipe of his pistol, twiseted and nudged it off from his hand. He smirked as he placed it at his head and shot, his head nudging to the other way as the bullet hit the helmet and ricochet off. He gave the pistol back and smirked. "You see, my armor is made of a very special metal. It's combined between plastoid, energysteel and carbonite. It holds over 5 million small microchips and wires in it. These eyeholes you see, are shielded just like the mouth with a D-567-B energy shield. The eyeholes can be use as small holographic screens that nobody else but I can see. The backpack is installed with the rockets, a D-779 full shielding device, cloacking device and computer systems you couldn't even think of coding for the next few milleniums. You see, you can't harm me, earthling, even if you would drop a TIE-bomber at me" he explained, walking around him. "Now, as you are so brave and 'strong' and mighty, I might even like you as an ally" he said- As he had been explaining, he had pressed a button on his belt. "Will you join me to defend you puny little galaxy before the remnants get all of you killed"

Trent was knocked back by the force of the stun beam hitting his sheild, it shattered, he looked up and he saw his swat members stunned and with holes in thier flesh, he looked aorund and didn't see the culprit.

"damn!" trent ran over to his members and dragged them to a shelter, he reloaded his colt and snuk inot the m15 hq, well what ever was left of it.

Ana laughed and shook her head.

"No," she said. "This bookstore has been in my family since it was built in 1930. My brother is in college and when he's done, he'll come to take over. That'll be a while."

She sighed, but the sigh was replaced by a fire in her eyes. "This bookstore is not being sold!"

((A few things: One char each. It gets a bit confusing when people have more than one. Also, the war hasn't been going for more than a month, Cyborgninja and Wildjedi, you seem to think it's been going for years.))

Troezen had protected some of the SWAT members from the blaster shots with his lightsaber, but he could not move that fast, some had died. The bounty hunter had been shooting far too fast. The bonty hunter reminded Troezen of what he'd heard of Boba Fett.

Troezen could see some X wings and Republic ships land - Back up, just what was needed. He hoped that it had a strong group in it.

Suddenly a Tie fighter (there are Tie fighters and bombers) drop out of the sky. There was a fight going on. Troezen could sence Luke Skywalker was in it - the republic would not lose.

Troezen could also see some Stormtroopers walking towards them. He got ready to fight.

Originally posted by guybroom

((A few things: One char each. It gets a bit confusing when people have more than one. Also, the war hasn't been going for more than a month, Cyborgninja and Wildjedi, you seem to think it's been going for years.))

((Nope. I said her dad was run over by an old soldier... I never specified that the soldier was in this war.))

((Meh, just don't let me catch you doing it again, or i'll tell! And I made a mistake, I said it's been going about a month, I think it's nearer a week on closer thoght.))

The stormtroopers started shooting at Troezen. He was the main target, because he was a jedi - the only jedi, the rest died in the explosions.

He was killing the stormtroopers with their own blaster shots, after reflecting them off his lightsaber. The numbers were dropping rapidly.

He suddenly noticed there was a reporter who was filiming the news live in the fight and was about to be shot.

He could also see that the bounty hunter was talking to a SWAT officer and it did not look like it was going to end well. One way the SWAT dies, the other way the SWAT gives the bounty hunter secret data.

Troezen decided he could do both things.

He bounced one shot back at the stormtrooper who was about to shoot the reporter, then he shot another few shots at the bounty hunter.

"I hope this works" thought Troezen

((Nope. I said her dad was run over by an old soldier... I never specified that the soldier was in this war.))

ooc-sorry

(sees a big explosion outside)

There here

(a group of sith appear and begin firing on the store)

Get Down! Matt yelled (he then pushed Ana down behind her desk)

(takes out submachine guns)come on boys don't fail me now(pops up from the back of the desk and blows the 3 siths to pieces)

Come On Ana this place isn't safe

Ironskull was one step ahead of the Jedi. He activated the shielding and the laser bolts flew off, draining the shield level a bit. Ironskull deactivated the shield and smirked. "I used stun for most of them. They should be allright except for some bruises" he said and turned to see the stormtroopers and Troezen. "And I don't want the Sith to ruin my business anywhere" he said and drew his blaster, shooting three of the stromtroopers. He backed off about ten steps and pushed a button. Ironskull's ship deactivated the stealth device and lowered a ramp, opening the door. Ironskull ran inside and left the door and ramp to be. He ran into the cockpit, sat on the pilot's seat and activated the engines and two lasers on the roof of the ship that shot at the stormtroopers

At last you decided... You know how to use a turret... Of course not" he sighed and pressed some buttons and switches. The ship took off, flying forwards to the battle slowly and near the ground. "You see this" he said and pointed at a manual stick and a small height counter. "Keep the numbers at 229. Don't press anything" he said and walked to the outer door. "Jedi! Gather your friends there and jump on" he shouted from the ramp, holding the wall of the ship tightly. He took his other blaster and shot some stormtroopers

Archived