Home

Starwars in our galaxy

guybroom

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ana obeyed Matt, going to the cupboard and getting more shotgun shells. When she felt ready, she turned to look at Matt's 'weapon wall'. Hearing him ask if she wanted anything, she shook her head.

"I'm no good at close up," she said. "I've never tried it."

She gestured to a small pouch on her belt and smiled.

"This is about as short range as I get," she said, opening the pouch and showing Matt a small knife. She threw it with deadly accuracy at Matt's weapon wall, sending it deep into the wall, just inside the trigger guard of one of the guns.

"Now what?" she wondered, looking around. Then, she saw Matt's vibroblade and stared.

"What is that?" she demanded.

((weiderudare, I was asking if you were dising the names of English places))

Troezen saw the Earthlings drive off and he looked around quickly before jumping into the ship again.

"Take us back to the main battle," he shouted into the cockpit, not looking to see who was flying the ship. "There's a sith dropship about to land, I need to help out"

Originally posted by wildjedi

Ana obeyed Matt, going to the cupboard and getting more shotgun shells. When she felt ready, she turned to look at Matt's 'weapon wall'. Hearing him ask if she wanted anything, she shook her head.

"I'm no good at close up," she said. "I've never tried it."

She gestured to a small pouch on her belt and smiled.

"This is about as short range as I get," she said, opening the pouch and showing Matt a small knife. She threw it with deadly accuracy at Matt's weapon wall, sending it deep into the wall, just inside the trigger guard of one of the guns.

"Now what?" she wondered, looking around. Then, she saw Matt's vibroblade and stared.

"What is that?" she demanded.

Ana there is something I want to tell u.(sheaths the virboblade) Remeber how I said I was a soilder well I was a sith elite trooper...

At the word 'Sith' Ana's face almost invisibly tensed. She quickly smiled and shrugged, turning toward the door.

"Whatever," she said, but her mind was racing. Sith? Weren't they interested in taking over? Ana wasn't about to let them, but she had no clue as to what she could do. For now, she would go with Matt, but since he had been with the Sith, she made up her mind to part ways with him when she got the chance.

((Cyborgninja, this doesn't mean I think your char is still with Sith, but I'm looking at the situation from Ana's perspective. If you were with the Sith before, there's no telling if you'd go back to them or when. Ana isn't sure she can trust you any more, but until she has a reason to, she'll not let you know it.))

(i'm confused where i am right now)

trent fell of the ship he was on and landed in a roll and came up shooting. he gunned down all the strom troopers that were near, these were not smart trent decided. trent ran as fast he could to the nearest structure which happen to be a small house he ran in to 2 people, a man and a woman. and they both had weapons.

"i'm not here to hurt you, i just need somewhere to hide, those damn space troops are everywhere."

(thats you guys wildjedi and cyborgninja)

"Everyone scattered, great..." Ironskull mumbled, activating his jetpack and flying straighte at the Fett, hitting him on the chest with his helmet. The Fett crashed down at the same moment as five New Republic landing ships landed slowly, releasing Republic soldiers everywhere. Red flashes lit the alleyways andf streets as the Republic soldiers evacuated the people from the remaining stores and houses and battled their way throught the city. Ironskull let out a grunt and speeded to his ship, landed onto the ramp. "Jedi, I need you on this ship. You can handle a turret, right?" he said, walked inside and closed the door and drawing the ramp inside. He opened the door to the cockpit and looked at the Earthling. "You. Start learning to use a turret. Follow the jedi" he said, taking over and activating the automatic lasers. He flipped some switches and two screens lit up, showing the four lasers targets that weren't yet assembled. He turned a small switch and targeted some stormtroopers and clicked a button, making the lasers start shooting as Ironskull flew the ship

Originally posted by Curt-Man

"oh right" trent said and took off the stoortropper chestplate.

"i'm part fo the SWAT team here, my team was killed and i was all that was left, i could use some help though."

ana put your gun down we are not like the sith what can we do to help u (helps him up)

"well just fighting them in general, they are everywhere, i don't know if they good guys are going to arrive anytime soon but we need to do something, now i know this city inside and out, they are coming from the east, i suggest we take the sewers westward and get as much help as possible, start a resistance force maybe. sound good?"

Originally posted by Curt-Man

"well just fighting them in general, they are everywhere, i don't know if they good guys are going to arrive anytime soon but we need to do something, now i know this city inside and out, they are coming from the east, i suggest we take the sewers westward and get as much help as possible, start a resistance force maybe. sound good?"

Sounds good u with us ana???

Troezen killed a few stormtroopers and eventually there were none left. Suddenly Troezen saw Kyle Katarn again, he had some how got out of the MI5 base before it blew up.

"What happened to you?" Troezen asked

kyle said that they let him out of the building to help them fight the sith onslaught

• 2 weeks later...

Archived