Home

Star Wars - Alternate Universe (Part1-Journeyman Protector)[Rules, Info, Discussion]

Mandalorian54

okay well I have no idea what Mandalorian armor looks like in KOTOR, I did see a picture of the head of one when I was checking out the KOTORII site and it was just grey or white with an ugly visor and simple design. I didn't like it but I think we probably should use the odler version of the armor.

I'm wondering if the old armor had the same or similar guanlet and helmet set up? Like do they have flame throwers, dart rockets, or fiverwire grapple hooks? Do their helmets have battle computers and transmission unscramblers and decoders?

Stuff like that?

Or is it just plain armor?

Well I think it should start off as plain armor, and mabee no jet packs yet... Do you guys want to integrate these changes without restarting the story or not integrate the changes and just use armor similar to the Jaster Mareel era?

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ya I think it should be the older stuff.

And Darth NeoVenom, why would you stay at the rondezvous point? I ordered everyone to move out, so we carry the wounded and get to the ships. There's no point in staying because any minute the ship's going to be over run and you're all going to get captured and tortured. So I duno if you really want to stay. We need to get the wounded off the ship, we're not trying to keep the ship that's imposible, we're just trying to evacuate.

Um...Curt Man? Why would there be a garbage compactor in a hallway leading to a docking bay?

I work in a grocery store and we have our garbage compactor in the back of the store not in the middle of a random hallway. I don't mean to be critical or anything but a garbage compactor in a hallway makes no sense.

Sorry I haven't been around very much. I just got KOTOR 2 (( WOOT! )) and, seeing as the main thing my Commander does is give directions, and dictates commands in battle, and seeing as these seem to be ignored constantly...it does give me a feeling of uselessness. :p

just incase you guys think i'm godmodding with my char, i shall give you an update on barabels.

this is information take straight from the books:

barabels, have themral vision,claws that they can use to climb walls, they are roughly 7 to 8 feet tall and are pretty strong.

think of them as reptilian wookies with thermal vision.

i kiled besla becuase i couldn't think of a better way for her to die, and besides, i wanted a new char :p. so here he is:

Name: Griff Fortuna

Race: Mandalorian

Homeworld: Mandalore

Occupation(s): Bartender

Physical description: Large Build, musculaire

Personality: always making people laugh, hopeless romantic, and is very serious when it get tough.

Experience: 10 years military experince

Weapons and Armor: traditional Mandalorian Squad Captian Armour, blaster rifle and heavy Blaster

Other possessions: Picture of his girlfriend

Skills: Physical: Strength and Leadership, Fighting: Heavy Weapons

I have not discareded the skill system, the skills are just for special situations. Like if two people are dueling and one of them has hand to hand combat as a skill then he would win in a hand to hand fight against someone who doesn't have hand to hand as a skill.

Okay Curt-Man, as unexpected as this is your welcome to do what you want and I see no problems with the new character.

Edit:

Okay everyone post where your character is and what's going on, I'm a bit jumbled right now.

Joth'loel and everyone who's in his Company are in a shuttle about to crash on Thaldoria, who else is in the shuttle and if not where are you?

Yes Wild Jedi you can join.

Okay, I guess everyone's on this ship that's going to crash.

Okay well the battle in space is going to continue for a long time, reinforcements for the Mandalorians will come and battle it out up there, also the Vuana are going to send landing parties to Thaldoria and try to invade the planet, while Mandalorian ground forces will defend the planet surface.

We'll continue this battle until the fighting settles at a stand still. I think then would be a good time to end this first story and start a second one.

One battle in space where the Vuana try and capture the space station, and a battle on the ground where the Vuana try and set up a base on Thaldorai. My plans are for the Vuana to accomplish both tasks but it's open ended for you guys to have a chance to effect the outcome.

Archived