Home

Dodgeball on DVD

CapNColostomy

Vince Vaughn is the man. I'm a big fan of that guy, so I had to get the movie. Dammit this movie is great. I can't even pick a favorite line or part. "Is it necessary for me to drink my own urine?" is ranking right up there though. Ben Stiller is funny, but he rreminds me of a character I've already seen him do in a crap fat camp kids movie a long time ago. Anybody else watching this gem?

Originally posted by CapNColostomy

Ben Stiller is funny, but he rreminds me of a character I've already seen him do in a crap fat camp kids movie a long time ago. Anybody else watching this gem?

that movie i havent seen in a long time...cant remember the name of it but it was ok....

as for dodgeball...OMG that is a funny movie....laffter all the way thru.

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

I MUST see this movie.

Capn' you like Swingers, so I KNOW you know what funny is!

Swingers is the first time I remember seeing Vince Vaughn. I've liked everything I've seen with him since. Made was a good flick too, though not quite as memorable as Swingers.

Originally posted by BawBag™

"Thats why I like you Kate, you got a personality!"

and

"I read it, in a book!"

Are a couple of my favourite lines... excellent film though, stillers best since Theres Something About Mary.

Mystery Men!

Mystery Men is such an awesome movie...

*sigh*

the last of Kel Mitchel... :(

Swingers is the first time I remember seeing Vince Vaughn. I've liked everything I've seen with him since. Made was a good flick too, though not quite as memorable as Swingers.

I can't wait to watch Dodgeball. Hopefully I will be watching it tonite.

Swingers was outstanding , and I've only seen the first 10 min. of "Made" (since I had to take my daughter to the hospital because a hampster had bit through the her thumb , nail and all..) So I never finished it.

I also liked him in Old School. The wedding scene comes to mind

" *cough* Don't do it! *cough* .....sorry I'm a smoker "

Not to mention when the pledge with the block tied to his manhood and the block falls through the manhole... "Walk it off buddy"

I swear he gets funnier evertime I see him . Gonna have to finish "Made"

Yeah, he was funny as hell in Old School. I love the whole "ear muffs" thing. I wish he'd had more parts in Starsky And Hutch. That was a funny movie. Anyone ever see that old movie with him and Joaquin Phoenix called Clay Pigeons? Now that I think about it, I think I saw that before Swingers. He was pretty good in that, but it's kinda hard to find, around here at least.

Swingers is the first time I remember seeing Vince Vaughn. I've liked everything I've seen with him since...

Indeed. It seems like you have a non-sexual crush on Mr Vaughn there, Cap ;) It's cool. I've had many of these before :cool:

mtfbwya

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

Indeed. It seems like you have a non-sexual crush on Mr Vaughn there, Cap ;) It's cool. I've had many of these before :cool:

mtfbwya

Hey, what can I say? The guy's funny. I'm a fan. But...yeah, it's not like I'd do him. Unless I was, you know, a chick or something. Wait a minute...if I was a chick, I'd be a lesbian. Like my homey Satan.

I just noticed y'all mentioned the movie swingers... that is hella cool. reminds me of my younger stoopider days :D

now, IIRC was it the same director that did the movie GO, which featured the gorgeous Katie Holmes and a cat that was the re-incarnation of a chinese emperor :D

mtfbwya

Archived