Home

The Official EU Trivia Thread !

Astrotoy7

Q: Who are the Fallanassi?

A. They are a race of force users, but are not regarded as jedi. They use the force(which IIRC they call 'The Current') to create illusions. Both Luke and Jacen seemed to have learnt this trick from them, as they have used it in later EU.

Q. What happenned to the Ssi-Ruuvi Imperium during the Yuuzhan Vong Invasion ?

mtfbwya

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ssi-Ruuvi pretty much got whiped out if I remember right. These are technophies ... and even after the so-called revolution due to the death of the "Ball-less one" they are still quite fond of their "up-graded" Entechment thingy.

PS: Sometimes I think I know way too much about random EU info.

I believe that was Captain Dyne of the Judical forces, who discovered Sidious's identity, at the moment of Palaptine's staged kidnapping from Coruscant. He was mortally wounded at that time so he had no chance to spread the word. Source: Labyrinth of Evil.

If correct: Q: What was the name of the Clone Commander serving under Jedi General Quinlan Vos?

If correct: Q: What was the name of the Clone Commander serving under Jedi General Quinlan Vos?

That is correct and the name of the Clone Commander was Commander Faie. He failed to kill Quinlan Vos during the Purge even when he was willing to call an air strike on both himself, Vos and the surrounding area.

Ahh I remember that.

A: The Rand Ecliptic is an Acclamator-like Imperial warship Biggs Darklighter and co were assigned to when they graduated from the Imperial Academy. Long story short, the rebel cell commandeered the vessel and they flew it to Yavin IV.

I believe the Rand Ecliptic was mentioned in a deleted scene in Episode IV or something.

Q: How did Ysanne Isard become Director of Imperial Intelligence? (I demand a detailed answer.)

A: Just before the Battle of Yavin, Rebel spies captured a datapack containing the coordinates and secrets of the new Death Star. Armand sent his daughter to recapture the datapack. She encountered Hal Horn and forced him to help her, but even with the help, she was not able to recapture the valuable information. Upon return to Coruscant, Armand guaranteed his daughter that she would not be executed, but instead of gratitude, Armand's rare gesture of kindness was met by Ysanne's trap. Two Royal Guards flanked Armand. Ysanne accused her father for treason for allowing the datapack to fall into Rebel hands in front of the Emperor. In addition, Ysanne testified that her father had sent her on a suicide mission. Without taking a second opinion, Palpatine saw to it that Armand was executed within the hour.

Archived