Home

First Annual PYD Awards!

RicardoLuigi...

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by NiKo

I hope he didnt' get offended for being constantly nominated for newbieish and stupid.

...if so, i'm sorry (i think i was the first one nominating him for the "stupid"-category)... it was never really meant serious (for the award thing isn't that serious, either)...

OK...this is really important.

I need somebody that's good w/drawing on computers to make a design for the award....make it have something to do w/the "Pit o' Ye Damned"...like draw devils or some other strange hellspawn-ish things on the side or something. It should be 75 pixels tall, and 250 wide. Make it so there is room on top for the award name, room on bottom for "1st Annual PYD Awards", and in the middle should be the person's name. If you have like a look of what it should be, then post it here, or send it to me thru PM or something. If I pick your design, then I'll need you to put the names of the people and awards on them as well....

Is it just me, or am I seriously underrated in this forum? Just 6?! I'm aiming for more than LOTR Here!

:p

Thanks though, if I win (anything, that is, I've got pretty stiff competition, one of them is even dead) I'll be sure to thank... people.

lol, I ctrl+f'd "fealiks" and i think ill win spam-o-licious one. (we havent done that yet have we?)

@NiKo - the reason i didn't post here is cos I uh... didnt post here for a while... for some reaon.... *cough* I think it was cos... no, i cant remember. when did I stop postin? b4 this? wah.

vote for me for the following:

best user (fight the power)

biggest jerk (well, its something)

spam-o-licious (--penacoladia--)

stupidest user (come on, read my posts damn it!)

yah mon

oh, and not to be ignorant, but whats ADD?

sounds great. I would have done it, but all I have is m$ paint. I'm still pretty good, but it'd just look taccy.

tonail1, are you gonna post 'em tomorrow or just get free time tomorrow? :confused:

edit:

erm, oh. now i know why i got the stupidest user award :p

Well, I knew that before I got here. The guy outside with the KFC pamphlet told me,(and my mate has ADHD) but surely, thats a condition, what if you get voted and you dont actually have the condition, threfore im-- hey, look! is that a unicorn? oh. nope, just a regular hor-- oooohhh! a butterfly

*chases buterfly*

*falls*

*crys*

Archived