Home

The forum looks mighty fine!

90SK

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DarthMaulUK

When you see the new website, the colour scheme matches up with the style of the new looking website - which is launching soon.

These actual colours have been taken from images @ starwars.com and until we see the actual branding for the new RTS makes it a little difficult to plan ahead.

The colour scheme is supposed to be aggressive - hence the red because the whole theme of the new RTS will be just that. The Empire putting their foot down around the galaxy.

If I have the time, I might offer a rebel and imperial skin at a later date

DMUK

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

Some people need to crank up the brightness of their monitors :D

Some people need to realise that not every monitor displays the exact image the same way and that it's impossible to do so. I have my monitor set at a specific level so that images are viewed at their optimum level but my monitor and someone elses monitor with the same type of settings would still show the same image with slightly different results. I am able to read the text in this forum but the thing is that you shouldn't force a user to keep changing their settings just to suit the site.

;) It's a design thing.

At home, this layout you see here, is ok enough for me, brightness isn't all too bad.

But right now, here at work, the red is alot darker than I experience at home. That might have something to do that the office here is alot more lit then at home (practically dark room there :D ).

I like the white text on black background better though.

Archived