Home

I finally got it

Rogue15

dont listen to jo except on the cool guild part. :p

starwars galaxies.... you MAKE the content otherwise its a bad RP game in my eyes. if everything is preset for you what fun is that.

nah swg is still an AWESOME game. if you feel like doing things.

i have 2 characters.

1. Corzip Dinn (main)

professions: Master doctor. Master medic. Master Pistoleer. scout 0-0-1-0. Privateer RSF pilot 3-3-3-3.

goals ingame: get imperial base, join parties, relax every evening in theed cantina, get and AT-ST, destroy a couple of bases. get a stormtrooper armor suit.get master pilot and YT-1300. get a black sun helmet. get rid of trinity on naboo.

2. Atex Dinn (second)

Professions. Master architect, Master merchant, Entertainer 1-3-1-2. shipwright 4-2-2-2. rebel pilot 3-3-3-3

goals ingame: get rid of shipwright. get master entertainer. get novice musician.get to rebel rank: warrent officer 2. get downtime codes of rebel player bases. sell furniture. get a succes full shop.

see still a lot to do :)

Wraith 8

P.s. Rogue get to the Starsider server. go imp and join the affiliates :p

sweet. I'm getting my computer HOPEFULLY by friday....heres the specs

pentium 4 2.80 ghz

windows xp home edition

512mb dual channel ddr2 sdram

128mb pci express x16 radeon x300 se

hope that's enough to run it with good unchoppy graphics...

i'm very anxious to play, as i've been wishing for a new computer for a VERY LONG TIME (since galaxies came out...)

I'm pretty much ignoring what everybody says about it being boring....there being better mmorpgs out there, etc. I only want to play SW MMORPG, none of this magic crap. (well unless they bring in the elder scrolls) XD

I've got a few characters in mind...they'll be ones i've used in the Cantina RP at xwa. :)

Guest DarthMaulUK

What Wraith means is, that you grind, grind,grind,grind,grind,grzzzzzzzzzz,zzzzzzzz,zzzzz*snore*

Saying that you make your own content is an excuse to keep playing. Remember - this is a Star Wars game that has NO actual Star Wars content. So, 18 months later they added the corvette - big deal- since its aimed at the power gamer.

Remember - its Star Wars - but without the wars....combat is STILL broken and its all fine to say they are fixing it, but £10x18 = £180 in fees to be bored!

The game is dull and needs to be withdrawn from sale, or make it free until they actually turn it into a game!

DMUK

Well then might I suggest Starsider as your server. :)

I'm not sure of Leemu these days, but you'll find Wraith there for sure. :)

He has a small place, along with some others, about 2-3 kilometers north of Deeja Peak.

In-game name is both Atex Dinn and Corzip Dinn (latter being his main, former being Corzip's step-brother).

Archived