Home

Your mission Mr Hunt...

Joshi

Okay, I've got a task for y'all and it may sound like I'm trying to get you guys to do my work for me, but frankly, I've exhausted my resources and am at my wit's end about this (which isn't pleasent).

Basically, I need, at least the name, of an online bank, big small recent or past that has gone under, bit the dust and effectively, but humerously, gone bankrupt.

It doesn't have to be in the UK, it could be anywhere, my friends and family have thought of some big ones but the name of such companies always seem to slip their minds which is why I'm coming to you guys. A free bananana to anyone who can help.

Your's desperately

Joshi

;)

Originally posted by RayJones

We need "Why"s and meaningless sex.

What? last Night wasn't good enough for you?

It's for an Internet Information Systems assignment (a Module of my coputing course at Uni) and frankly, I've found plenty that have done well, but none that have failed.

Answers man answers!

But seeing as I helped myself (no thanks to no good grumble grumble grumble...) and have found my own answers, therefore, I don't thing the creator of this thread will have any objection to me closing it as it is of no more use.

Joshi: Uh, well actuall-

--Closed--

Archived