Home

WTF of the Year!!!!

Monkey Mania

Originally posted by Monkey Mania

It is sad that they have to make the characters look evil. This is what leads to kids liking evil things and buying mature videogames.

What? Whatever drugs you're doing give them to me.

"This is a kids show intended for kids today who are growing up in the Internet age, an age of technology, an age of hip, cool animation, and something that we hope will resonate with that age group," explained Sander Schwartz, president of Warner Bros. Animation, in a phone interview from Hollywood.

HA.

Anyway they look like crap and I hope the designers are shot.

It is sad that they have to make the characters look evil. This is what leads to kids liking evil things and buying mature videogames.

What are you on dude? The appearance of "Buzz Bunny" would have little influence on kid's enjoyment of evil things, say satanic sacrifices...

:indif:

The design is crap, but I'll still end up watching it.

Among the improvements that are really scoring with kids: Buzz (née Bugs) Bunny ejaculates a gooey stream of Pokemon characters every time one of his pals sneaks up on him, the Tazmanian Devil’s aberrant behavior can be temporarily cured by swallowing a handful of glowing “happy pills,” and a newly-muscled Porky Pig finally gives up his courtship of Petunia to chase Elmer Fudd around the spaceship.,

Buggs Buzz ejaculates a gooey stream of pokemon characters everytime someone sneaks up on him?It's like there's two cartoons being intertwined here, and they're held together by loads of semen. Evil, vile semen. Taz has to take happy pills? Porky Pig is flamboyantly gay with Elmer Fud?

WB has officially lost it.

Originally posted by InsaneSith

TiE, when you speak 3rd person, you don't use the word I.

I think you're all blowing this out of proportion. It could actually have great story, I wasn't keen on Batman Beyond, but it turned out rather well.

Only because it had old batman hitting people with his cane.

Terry sucked IMO.

Archived