Home

WTF of the Year!!!!

Monkey Mania

Originally posted by Mike Windu

What are you on dude? The appearance of "Buzz Bunny" would have little influence on kid's enjoyment of evil things, say satanic sacrifices...

Err... nothing. I am saying that kids will prefer that style over the classic style. I said nothing about satanic sacrifices so what are YOU on?

I never really enjoyed any of the Batman series... was terribly unamusing to me...

Batman Beyond wasn't too great... but it had some moments.

And sir, you did not say that kids would prefer that style over the classic style.

What you said was that kids would begin to like evil things as a result of watching the show.

Therefore I placed an example of an evil thing (satanic sacrifices) and stated that a kid watching that show would not begin to like evil things as a result of the character design/animation. Therefore he would not begin to like (satanic sacrifices)

Gee Gee.

Yeah, I still watch looney toones with my little bros. (still hilarious after seeing them 10,000 times each) but let's face it, those cartoons that we all grew up with haven't been on regular tv for ages, and can only be found on cartoon network and boomerang for the most part. Like the article said, those cartoons will still be where they have been for years.

Even so, I think it's kind of weird, but who knows, if they do it right, it will just help the characters that we have all watched for so long be around a bit longer.

I don't really see anything wrong with this idea. WB basically ave a very good set of characters in their hands but hey don't appeal to the kids anymore, mostly because they "look outdated". They've only just given the characters a visual overhaul and set them in a new environment. Besides, it's not like they're gonna replace the original show. I can think of many shows/movies that had a similar treatment, but strangely, nobody ever complained about them...

I never heared anyone call Marvell "****ING **** **** **** ****ING ASS **** STUPID **** ****" for making the new Spiderman series. the 70's drawings were outdated and didin't appeal to kids anymore so they made a new series in the 90's. Wait, they even did it again in the recent years with a new Spiderman show in 3D, where Spiderman doesn't look anything like the classic OR the 90's show.

What about the new X-Men series, the original show was awsome, but why isn't anyone saying anything about the new series ? I don't understand, it has the same characters and basic storyline elements but the drawings are different... kids should be outraged don't you think ? :o

I also never heared anyone call DC idiots for making the Batman Beyond series, I doesn't look anythin like the original thouge... I mean Bruce Wayne is not even Batman Anymore, and the characters have square heads... How incredibly stupid :rolleyes:

What about the Beast Wars and Beast Machines series. What could have been so wrong with the original 80's Transformers that would warrant a new series with completely different visuals... they must have been out of their minds ! :eek:

Better yet :D

OMGWTFBBQ !!!11one LucasFilms is teh f00lz !!1 L00k wat they hav d0ne with Teh clone Warz series !!1 Obi-one has teh square beard and Vaderz is not even in it !!

:dozey:

Originally posted by InsaneSith

TiE, when you speak 3rd person, you don't use the word I.

Well, sounds right to me. but i coud type lik this! lolololerzers!

It smells like something fishy.......... smells like AOL.

*Calls Bongobob for assistance*

TiE

Originally posted by TiE 23

Well, sounds right to me.

I is a first person word. ie, "I remember ..."

He is third person "*remembers when he..."

but i coud type lik this! lolololerzers!

And your post would magically disappear.

Originally posted by coupes.

*Big ass post*

Exactly

Originally posted by Redwing

It looks like the homoerotic stuff is fake rumor, though. Pity. ;)

:( Damn.

Uhhg, I hate it when people break down my posts so they can bust me on everything I write in it. :p

You you rather I say: *I remember when I used to watch cartoons* Im using aserkist thingies :D, Its an action.

I'm talking about myself..... so wouldn't that be 2nd person?

I think the drawing of the characters are really cheap looking. Just a bunch of strait lines...... and they look freaky

TiE

Uhhg, I hate it when people break down my posts so they can bust me on everything I write in it. :p

Then stop posting things that cause it to happen.

You you rather I say: *I remember when I used to watch cartoons* Im using aserkist thingies :D, Its an action.

I'm talking about myself..... so wouldn't that be 2nd person?

No, you were speaking third person style, but failed to do so properly. In the future either speak 3rd person properly, or don't speak it at all.

I think the drawing of the characters are really cheap looking. Just a bunch of strait lines...... and they look freaky

As opposed to .... round lines? ;)

And TiE, we get it, you don't like the way it looks. You don't need to keep making posts about how you dislike it.

Originally posted by jebbers

it would be better if they only changed like their apperances slighty and not drastically...:(

but i can figure out some of the characters but i dont know who some of them are...

<_<

0218looney.jpg

Wile E. Coyote - Tazmanian Devil - Bugs Bunny - Daffy Duck - Lola Bunny - Road Runner

Originally posted by the_raven_03

I used to love watching the old Looney Toons. That is the worst thing they have ever done.

:wstupid:

And...

Originally posted by Anthony

What a stupid idea.... :indif:

****ING **** **** **** ****ING ASS **** STUPID **** **** :mad:

:wstupid:

But seriously, this is just stupid. I look forward to seeing this thing be a failure.

Archived