Home

using friendster.com for the characters

This is really all the information there is...

Interested in Meeting People for: Friends

Hometown: the circus

Hobbies and Interests: Levitation, Telekinesis, Pyrokinesis, Extra-Auditory Perception, Psychic Marksmanship, Paranormal espionage, some acrobatics, but mostly anything to do with the Psychonauts!

Favorite Books: True Psychic Tales comics; Psychic Action! Magazine; Dowsing on the Cheap; A Young Levitator's Guide

About Me: I have to disguise my real age (10) or they'll kick me off this thing! What is it with people? Always with the "too young" thing? When are they going to get a new shtick? They said I was too young for the flying trapeze. Man, were they wrong. They said I was too young to leave home, but I did it. In the middle of the night no less. And now they're saying I'm too young to become a Psychonaut. But I'll show them. They'll see. (P.S. I don't mean that to come off in a sort of evil genius, mad scientist villain sort of way. It's more of a spunky determination kind of a thing. With maybe one eyebrow raised, just slightly, to give it some teeth. But I don't mean SHOWING my teeth. I mean... well, you'll see.)

Who I Want to Meet: Super Agent Sasha Nein, and Milla Vodello (the Mental Minx!) If you know how I might get in touch with any actual Psychonauts, or if you just want to be friends, then here's my email: razputin94@yahoo.com

• 2 years later...

Archived