Home

Christmas is over!

Darth Groovy

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having no gender means you get to pick one for me. It's like pin the tail on the donkey, except more fun! Everyone's doing it :xp:

"Pinky" stems from IRC nicknames, following a chain from Redwing > Pinkwing > Pink > Pinky (which for the record I've never used since it reminds me of a certain mentally challenged white mouse :p)

And, who said I was asking you to hang out with me ;)

You had it coming.

They're Pinky and The Brain

Yes, Pinky and The Brain

One is a genius

The other's insane.

They're laboratory mice

Their genes have been spliced

They're dinky

They're Pinky and The Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain

Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain

Brain.

Before each night is done

Their plan will be unfurled

By the dawning of the sun

They'll take over the world.

They're Pinky and The Brain

Yes, Pinky and The Brain

Their twilight campaign

Is easy to explain.

To prove their mousey worth

They'll overthrow the Earth

They're dinky

They're Pinky and The Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain

Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain

Narf!

Come on. Just one narf and I'll be satisfied. XD

The 7th wonder of the world: Redwings gender XD

If Redwings a guy and a girl at the same time, then wouldn't he be able to have babies with himself

o dear lord :indif:

Here is what Christmas is about...

Every year Santa gets aides and gets to be in the hospital until December where he makes kids "toys" so they dont get aides. Then he gets sick again for the exact same reason.

Thats why you should always wear a condom :tsk:

Originally posted by Mike Windu

Come on. Just one narf and I'll be satisfied. XD

Narf! That brings back memories. In case you haven't noticed, that's where I got the first part of my forum name.

Redwing should have expected someone to mention Pinky just to spite him, as he is keeping the Santa hat to spite Groovy.

*goes to search for an avatar of Darth Homer in a Santa hat*

Originally posted by Redwing

Having no gender means you get to pick one for me. It's like pin the tail on the donkey, except more fun! Everyone's doing it :xp:

"Pinky" stems from IRC nicknames, following a chain from Redwing > Pinkwing > Pink > Pinky (which for the record I've never used since it reminds me of a certain mentally challenged white mouse :p)

And, who said I was asking you to hang out with me ;)

Ouch. Just ouch. And tags...parents? SITH! Look what I just did!

Originally posted by VikingLarz

The parents have to have a gender because you need a male and female to reproduce. Unless he/she is one of those asexual reproduction types.

you take the things I say to literal. some things I just write and don't expect an answer to.

guys, stop chatting on lf already, do that via pm or aim or something like that. It just seems that every time I see one of your posts, the other posts, and the process repeats a couple times, until someone else gets a word in. Just, take it down a notch please?

Thank you for your time :)

And sometimes I liked the animaniacs more than pinky and the brain I think.

"Wheel of morality turn turn turn, tell us the lesson that we should learn. And the moral of today's story is, Moral number 13: Elvis shall live on in our hearts, his music, and in a trailer park outside Milwaukee."

I love that show. That, pinky and the brain, and freakazoid, they pwnd all shows.

Archived