Home

I couldn't resist.... Another Bikini Skin

Drazin

You know I tend to avoid mods of this nature because of there inherant perverse qualities. But I must say that is excellent work. However might I suggest toming down the fleshy color in the bikini itself it kinda gives it too much of that risque lingerie look.

@ Stamen :

I wasn't planning on making it downloadable unless I fix parts of it that annoy me. I'll repost in the furture if I reskin this.

@Witchzenka :

I could make her shoeless, but I was running out of patience towards the end :) I'll play around with it some more I'm sure, and when I do I will see about giving her skin texture some more depth. The Spine shadowing is a great Idea and input I was fishing for. (In combat the games dynamix lighting does this for me a little bit, but not enough)

@juha :

She does have a BellyButton. Its just not really detailed. I might have accidentally "washed" it out with a misplaced blur. I'll fix it.

@Darkkender :

Yeah, I actually pulled the Fabric design off a piece of Lingerie. I didn't pay much attention to the sheer quality I guess.

@ Everyone:

Thanks for the input, While this skin wasn't something I intended to make available I might after I touch it up some. I basically did it to see how well I could retexture large portions of skin to match existing skin. I can see I didn't do a great job at it (Her shoulders mainly) But with some patience and a better grasp of the "Stretch/pull" aspect of the skins I should be able to clean it up.

Nice work!

I would like to see it downloadable (is that a word?) also. :)

Actually I was hoping someone would get around to making the Dancer Outfit into actual upgradeable armor.

That is the oufit I "insert" at the start of my games, but I like you bikini much better .

Not only is it have nicely blended colors it has a very modern look and cut to it.

So I do hope yoiu either issue it now or work on it more, then release it.

As for the shoes I dont know if its more the color of the shoes that do'nt match your great blending on the bikini or that fact that she is wearing shoes.

Maybe try blending the really nice blue in the bikini into the shoe?

Btw, the idea that mod's have to be PC and people shouldnt have the choice to have all females slightly or NOT dressed is like people whom complain about having a quicksave function.

Its as if the idea if something exist, then innocent/holy/pure will be corrupted by the existance of quicksave funtions/nudity, very funny stuff :)

Archived