Home

KotOR: Aftermath! (Contains K1 and TSL Spoilers)

Rey also looked back. Korth's shots revealed three speeders. Each speeder had two(a driver and a gunner) of the same type of salvagers that attacked them back in the Enclave Library. Rey stood up on his seat, whipped out his dual blasters and opened fire on them.

"Looks like they won't give up! They must really want the Holocron!" he yelled to Korth. Then he set his sights onto the speeder directly behind them. "That one's mine." He lept up out of his seat, ran across to the back, and jumped onto the hood of the enemy speeder.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(OOC: Derc i thought Forik was travelling on your speeder... but ok he can be in one of the following ones)

Forik saw the human jump onto the leading speeder.

"Get along side him" Forik yelled at the driver of his own speeder, "we cant let him get away"

Gorl opened the door to the hangar bay, an orbital shuttle lay waiting there.

"Were going to land a few klicks south of the base and try the stealth tactic, however i believe czerka will no of our expedition so i don't know how long it will last"

Gorl beckoned to the open door of the shuttle, "Lets get moving"

((OoC: O_O; Crap. I'm sorry abespam! I didn't know you were also on Dantooine. I thought you were playing only as Gorl back on Citadel or whatever playing pazaak....so I didn't pay attention to your posts...whoops...sorry!

Should we start over to when you said "Calm down fellas, i just want to talk, im part of the militia"? I'll delete this post and my previous post when Rey jumped if you respond.))

Sankra and Chen walked into the orbital shuttle and took a pair of seats behind the pilots seat. sankra began to check his equipment and placed his force pike on the floor as it normally hung off his back. He placed his newly acquired mandalorian sniper and assult rifle in his pack along with the medical equipment that aria had gave him. Chen was holding his bowcaster and had his curved ryyk blades hanging off his belt. Sankra knew they were ready for any combat situation. Nerves then began to kick in he had bearly more than basic training at the zabrak military academy, after the mandalorian assult on irodia (sp) he had to flee the world in the middle of advansed training. He was hoping this mission would pay off as he wished to buy his own ship and eithur go into smuggling or mercenarie work and the credits would bring him a step closer. he turned to face aria.

Sankra- So as we are working together, I think we should know more about each other, Where are you from?

(OOC: nw Derc, i changed my earlier posts so that now i am in a salvagers speeder in hot pursuit of yours... so no need for you to change nething

Darth_Krow, haha im guilty of doing what Derc was doing and not following your char, however im going with them on this mission, dw ill work it in somehow

oh and call me abe pplz (spam is just what i do) ))

Just before boarding Gorl received a message from his comlink,

"Someone has killed my guard and now i'm armless, please send a unit to help!"

Trandoshans, thought Gorl, more trouble then they are useful. Gorl answered back to the comlink, "any one there hello" ... all he heard was static

Gorl changed his frequency to the trandoshan leader that was after steven and had barged into his office.. "Transk come in"

Transk replied, "This is transk"

Gorl, "New problem Transk, there's another trando killer on the loose, this one has been messing with those guarding the docks. I need you to check it out and find out whats going on, this takes priority over your dispute with Steven, official Exchange business now. "

Transk, "I hear you, i will find out which fool dared to take on the trandoshans and the exchange"

Gorl, "Good, and another thing im travelling down to the Telos surface now, so you won't be able to contact by comlink, if anything is drastic you'll have to come your self"

Transk, "Understood"

Gorl, "Gorl out"

Life at Telos was getting way too complicated, especially for a prominent exchange member. Gorl finally entered the shuttle and closed the hatch.

Steven walked on a streets, he was and walked to a man who was wearing a cloack

???:You kinda p****ed off the trandosans. There now after you

steven:it's nice to be wanted. But what about you?

???:They know what my actions are but not my ID

Steven:Well they know my ID so i'm going to telos surface

???:why dont you just leave the telos sector?

steven:I have my reasons

???:i'm going to stay here and cook up some more trouble for the exchange. He man left

Steven went to the hangar were his ship was bieng held. He got in it and headed down to the surface

Aria walked on to the shuttle and took a seat near Sankra and Chen. She folded her arms and looked down at her feet, expecting the ride to the surface to be quiet and uneventful. Then she heard Sankra's question and looked up at him.

Aria-"heh... Well I've lived here on Telos my whole life. When the planet was hit by Revan and Malak, I somehow managed to survive on my own. There's not very much else to tell or know about me. I'm just a cantina rat who steals and cheats, I have no friends or family, and I don't want them."

Aria smiled playfully.

Aria-"Why don't you and Chen tell me more about yourselves? Its probably much more interesting. Where are you guys from?"

Sankra- "Proberly not, after the mandalorian attack on irodia i ended up working for czerka anyway i was assigned to chens homeworld where i saved his life from czerka workers. since then we've been going from system to system looking for work."

He then smiled and turned to Gorlin.

Sankra- "Hey are we going to get moving soon or are we just going to sit in the hanger."

Ty examined the base defenses. Turrets, mines, battle droids, and even a couple of modified speeders: they were all arranged in defense of the dig site. Ty then went on to examine the mercanaries. Although he wasn't in charge, his earlier help with setting up the defenses had earned him considerable respect from the other mercenaries, with a couple of exceptions. Then, Ty stopped in his tracks.

Just ahead of him was another mercenary with the same dreadlock style of hair that he had, only longer. The thing that gave away the man's identity was his very ornate double-sword. He was a former Onderon Royal Guard. Ty quickly approached him from behind. Finally, he stopped behind him about 2m away.

Ty- "This day we fight for that which we hold dear...."

Royal Guard- "...for it is that which we hold dear that sustains us and enriches us. (turns around)I don't believe it. Ty!! How ya doin?!?"

Ty- (smiling)"I'm doing great Thallonius, how bout yourself?"

Thallonius- "Ah, been better, but thats okay. I was actually kinda wondering when you'd find me. You've done a great job setting up the western perimeter. Of course, the eastern perimeter ain't so bad neither, if I do say so myself."

Ty- "Let me guess, you set that one up as well?"

Thallonius- "Yep, although I had a bit of help from some old friends of mine. Hmm, so how did you manage to get off Onderon??"

Ty- "Someone found me that needed me. So, I left. Besides, it wasn't like there were very many places that could use my skills."

Thallonius- "Yeah, I ran into the same problem. The fortunate thing for me is that I knew some higher ranking names that could lend me a hand. Looking back, I wish I would have vouched for all the men instead of just my company. But I assumed that the military would give the rest of you better opportunities. Of course, none of us could have planned for that outburst in the Forums that one day."

Ty- "Meh, don't blame yourself. Besides, not all of us were discharged. Only me and four other of the men were discharged, and thats only because we were manning the Wall."

Thallonius- "Or so you were told. General Vaklu, who I happen to know personally, was outraged that military doctors had left in the Loyalty implants. I'm not sure if you noticed, but all of the doctors involved with keeping the Loyalty Implants active inside of us were court martialed, mostly with false pretenses. Of course, there were several of the guard that couldn't have their Loyalty Implants deactivated, and I think you were one of them. Those that couldn't have their Loyalty Implants deactivated were discharged. Vaklu did that to ensure that there was little opposition within the military itself that could cause major problems for his plans."

Ty- (somewhat taken aback)"Well, what plans do you mean?"

Thallonius- "I don't know. I just know that Vaklu has always aspired to rule Onderon as an independant system, free from outside influence, and that includes the Republic."

Ty- "Well, *sigh*, there's not much more that can be done. Where's your spot?"

Thallonius- "I wasn't assigned one. Tell you what, I've been longing to fight alongside a fellow Guardsman for quite a while. Mind if I stick with ya?"

Ty- (smiling)"Not a problem."

New Character:

Name: Thallonius Deo

Species: Human (Black)

Alignment: Lightside

Alligiance: Mercenary (currently with Czerka)

Equipment: Same as Ty's, except that his Loyalty Implant is deactivated.

Appearance: Very muscular; several tatoos depicting his rank as a Guardsman on the left side of his neck; long, shoulder-length dreads pulled back behind his shoulders

Backround: Thallonius was the company leader for the 13th Guardsman Company. He was one of the best of all the Guardsman and was recognized as the best swordsman within the Royal Guard. After the Guard was dissolved, Thallonius left Onderon and became a mercenary, finding work where ever he could.

(OOC: Krow you can always get the trando leader to tell you where i went, its seems like the surface is the place to be right now.)

Gorl, "Sorry more business i had to take care of. Lets get moving"

Gorl started up the engines and th orbital shuttle left the citadel. Gorl accelerated, attempting to reach the surface as fast as possible, he pulled out barely and skimmed the surface.

"To keep off the Czerka radars"

About 5 klicks from where the military base was Gorl but the ship down.

"Lets get going, i have a feeling we're not gonna have a welcoming party"

Steven's ship was heading towards to czerka base when they began firing at him.

Steven- They double crossed me!

Steven sent sa missile at the turret and destroyed it. He landed a few miles from the base. His ship had only a some minor damage.

computer--beep beep

steven-exchange ship here? i was hoping to get away from them down here...

computer-beep beep

steven-making a deal with them isnt the smartest thing to do. So tell me...who design you?

computer-beep beeep dwoooo

steven-that smuggler i won the ship off? well he's rather good at making droids and talking computers. i'll give him that

Sankra- "I have training in stealth reconasance I think it will be a good idea if i travel a couple hundred meters infront of you so we know what lays infront of us. I'll com you if i see any obsticle in our path."

Sankra activated his stealth generator and began to head towards the Czerka base. Chen stayed behind with Gorin and Aria waiting for them to move for the base.

Everyone hated the Exchange for what they are, and they deserved punishment, but noone thought it would go this far..Krowlington's destruction of the Exchange Complex was inevitable he was sent, by an unknown power..a power that is growing and engulfing planets one by one, under everyone's nose..

Bodies of humans and aliens were scattered across the floor, most were unidentifiable, by their brutal deaths, most were members of the Exchange, but the rest were prisoners, many of their deaths, were unnessacary, but this was punishment. Valuable equipment and rooms weren't even identifiable, by the wreckage and inferno, windows we're blown out inward. This wasn't the end

[Exchange Hangar]

Transk was frantically flipping switches to get the spare shuttle to activate, but his hands slowly slid off of the control board, his fear was the only expression that could define him. Krowlington had entered the Hangar and was taking his time as he walked torwards his final prey, his Yautjan Celtic Armor was blooded with human and alien blood, A hand of blood was imprinted on his Celtic Mask. In his hand was his ceremonial Combistick. He let out a savage howl, but it was suddenly intterupted from, a bolt to the mask, causing enough force he was sent sprawling to the ground.

"I'm not even going to bother with him!"

The shuttle flew off out of the hangar heading down to the surface.The body was no longer there..

[The Shuttle]

Transk was trying to go as fast he could, but the shuttle was rather slow, he heard a rattling, beyond behind him in a small compartment space, and Transk decided to put the shuttle in autopilot and check out what the racket was..his blaster was left behind..

Transk got out of the pilot's seat, and only took a couple steps, before the tri-laser was targeted on his chest, and Transk noticed it.

"Oh no.."

Transk's body crumbled as it was hit in the chest with a Mandalorian Ripper at point blank range..

Krow soon took the pilot's seat and headed down to the surface..

[occ: If, my post seems godly for taking out most of the exchange, by myself you do it in KOTOR2, so..

Aloriia was pacing beside the sensor arrays. She had been waiting for quite awhile for the 'attack'. She wondered if, by chance, they wouldn't come or maybe they were using cloaks, or they just flew in too low. She just had a frantic feel about her, and she didn't know why. She suddenly thought of Ty and how incredibly calm he was. Combat didn't phase him, even at such a young age.

She smiled, quivering at the thought of what was to come. Ever since her experience with the hunter on Iridonia, she had never looked forward to even the thought of combat. Now, it was coming straight for her all over again.

_________

Kimtek studied the horizon through his binoculars. Nothing was out there. He pulled the binoculars down away from his eyes and studied the horizon again. He hated the role of a scout, but he didn't have much choice in the matter with that d*** kid taking charge the way he did. But like most things he did, Kimtek just obeyed anyway. Besides, as he saw it, it was better to look for trouble than to wait for trouble to come to you.

Then, a ship flew by, just overhead. Kimtek studied it quickly. It's markings didn't match Czerka's, that was for sure. Watching it land through the binoculars, he studied the people that disembarked: a zabrak, a wookie, a human female, and finally a whipid. Finally, there was going to be some action in the area. Kimtek pulled out the comlink and notified the Czerka base that the Exchange attack was underway.

Kimtek pulled out his sniper rifle and took very careful aim at the woman.

Kimtek- "Ladies first..."

He then carefully squeezed the trigger, firing a single blaster bolt.

((note: you guys can come up with some way to kill Kimtek: i'm not controlling him.))

Korth stopped the speeder and turned it, then he went zooming towards one of the speeders and rammed it. After one ram he kept going turned, and repeated. He kept this up until that speeder was a pile of ashes. The next one he started shooting at the pilot and gunner.

The shuttle flew over the one that had already landed, Krowlington could see the exchange members down on the surface, and he was also able to see one that was moving the opposite way. Krowlington pressed a button on the control board, and the rear hatch opened..Transk's body, which was now in peices was sucked out onto the surface, many body parts were scattered near the shuttle, but the closest was the head of Transk. Krowlington shutted the rear hatch, and did a barrel roll off to the side, he didn't mind, being seen on the sensors, but he forgot about the turrets, and was struck in the wing..

The shuttle crashed rather close to the group, and Krowlington was knocked unconcious

Rey landed hard onto the hood of the speeder. Reacting quickly, he got up and dodged a shot from the gunner. Rey took out his vibroblade and swiped the gun away. With a quick sidekick, he knocked the gunner out of the speeder. He hopped onto the now vacant passenger seat and exchanged a few punches with the driver. After getting the upperhand, he managed to throw the pilot overboard and take control of the speeder. Now in control, he saw that Korth had already taken care of another speeder, and was shooting at the last one. This last one however had three occupants: the pilot, gunner, and another unknown human.

Forik saw the pair decimate the other two speeders. These guys were good. He pointed at the speeder with the zabrak who had just rammed the other speeder,

"Go after him, i'll take care of the other guy"

The gunner immediately started taking potshots at that speeder, a few glancing of the speeder a few singeing the paint.

Forik turned around and pulled out his mandalorian blasters.

"Your going down"

He shot repeatedly at the engine of the other speeder, until smoke started coming out its engine.

A single blaster shot singed Aria's hair.

"SNIPER", yelled Gorlin as he started running for cover. He only hoped that sankra would be able to flank him.

"Dangit, hold together engine hold together!" It stopped. "ARGH!" Korth pulled out his Light Swords and leaped on top of the last speeder, he leaped high considering he couldn't use the force and "force jump". He was surprised even he could jump that high, then he came falling dwon on top of the empty speeder, swords ready to slash.

((uhhh...wasn't Forik shooting at my speeder?))

Smoke started billowing from the engines. "This isn't good!" The speeder started to lose ground. Emergency beeps sounded on the dashboard. Not taking any chances, Rey jumped out of the speeder, and hit the ground rolling sideways. The speeder dipped even further and collided into Dantooine, flipping serveral times until resting to a complete stop, upside down. Rey took refuge behind a boulder, holding his left arm.

(OOC: the gunner and driver in my speeder is after korth .. im shooting at rey .. so ignore lukekatarns last post)

Forik saw the damage he had done to the speeder and watched it crash into a wall. Forik saw the human fleeing the scene clutching his left arm.

Forik, "You aren't getting away that easy". Forik leaped off the speeder and started running towards the human.

Behind him the speeder with the salvagers was on a collision course with the speeder with the zabrak.

Rey saw the human who shot down his speeder rushing towards him. "Why you..." He brandished his vibroblade in his right hand because his left arm was incapacitated. Emerging from behind the boulder, weapon in hand, he rushed towards the figure.

Archived