Home

The "Other" WTF of the Week

legameboy

This is the stupidest thing evar. Well, not really.... but its pretty close.

So what are they gonna do? Send a letter to every internet user in the state asking, "How many downloads did you make last month?" Well, I would say around a hundred, but then mark none, cause its voluntary!!! :p

Well, I do save lots of money off the web. I saved like, $30 in taxes when I got my X-Terminator. And I only payed a $10 shipping charge :D

TiE

whats ironic about this is that the white folk left Europe to escape taxes, but in return they ended up taxing the hell out of everything else. they saw the benefits and taxed everything in sight. they became what they wanted to escape from...stupid settlers..

Originally posted by jebbers

whats ironic about this is that the white folk left Europe to escape taxes, but in return they ended up taxing the hell out of everything else. they saw the benefits and taxed everything in sight. they became what they wanted to escape from...stupid settlers..

Damn right. :xp:

Originally posted by jebbers

lol, white people.

*shrugs* It had to be said.

Archived