Home

Jedi masters

Bastila

by saying u dont kill them for DS im guessing ur just following the LS path. But if u do kill them there is cut scene half way thru the duel (those damn jedi cant stop yapping when ur about to kill em) where u learn ther specific saber stance simply by watching how they fight u (and a little guidance from Kreia) ...

when u get to dantooine no one is der so Kreia confronts u and does her thing.. making u collapse with lightning grabbed out of ur chest...

thats it basically

The second time i went through, I thought if you killed them that you wouldn't learn their styles; however, I killed two of the three jedi during that playthrough anyway, discovering that you indeed learn the styles anyway. Even more interesting is that the last jedi, who was left at Dantooine, challenged me immediately to a duel to the death out of anger at the killing of his fellow jedi masters.

If you fight them you learn their lightsaber-stance, if you don't, they teach you a force-meditation. I've never got both.

Whatever you learn depends on what class you are, guardians alwas learn saberforms and consualrs always forceforms (or at least most of the time, not sure if there are enough of them for all masters).

Originally posted by jedi3112

Whatever you learn depends on what class you are, guardians alwas learn saberforms and consualrs always forceforms

This kind of doesn't make any sense. When you fight them kreia says "see how they hold the saber?" or something similar. Are you saying that if you play a consular Kreia says "see how they channel the force?", or what? That just doesn't sound right... It makes sense for the Exile to copy their stance but it is kind of strange for him to copy their force channelings...

Ok can we set this straight? When I fought the masters with my Sith Marauder I got learned their lightsaber stance (DS) and when I talked to them with my Jedi Master (LS), they taught me a force channel.

i'm playing through as a lightside sentinel/weapon master, and they've taught me a saber form, not a force form.

if you read the manuel that comes with the game, you'll find out that most of the saber forms are taught to guardians, marauders, and weapon masters and only one force form. sentinels, watchmen, and assassins learn several saber forms and two force forms. consulars, masters, and lords learn all the force forms and only a couple of saber forms.

hope that helps. :)

Uh...Watchmen and Assassins only learn one. I never got a second force form with them.

Consulars/Masters/Lords learn the 3 basic saber forms and 4 force forms.

Oddly enough, I think the Juyo saber form is only for Weapon Masters/Marauders and is replaced by Niman for the Watchmen/Marauders. I'm not sure though.

Originally posted by montnoir

This kind of doesn't make any sense. When you fight them kreia says "see how they hold the saber?" or something similar. Are you saying that if you play a consular Kreia says "see how they channel the force?", or what? That just doesn't sound right... It makes sense for the Exile to copy their stance but it is kind of strange for him to copy their force channelings...

Ok can we set this straight? When I fought the masters with my Sith Marauder I got learned their lightsaber stance (DS) and when I talked to them with my Jedi Master (LS), they taught me a force channel.

Yep, when I fought with my sith lord Kreia says "see how he tries to defeat you quickly, wait, he will soon exhaust himself" or something like for Force Potentcy... which was after that an always on for my character

Consulars/Masters/Lords learn 3 Force forms. All other classes earn lgithsaber forms. Sentinals/Watchmen/Assassins learn a "well-balanced" form (Juyo?), while Guardians/Weapon Masters/Marauders learn a different saber form.

Totals:

4 force forms.

7 saber forms.

• 2 weeks later...

^^ You get the DS ending. The last time I played I went to Dantooine first and left Vrook alive, then had a change of heart and killed Kavar and Zez. When I went to the rebuilt enclave there was just Vrook standing there and he said something like he sensed I'd killed the others. Then we fought and Kreia did her little speech.

^^^

Try downloading the hardcore mod, or Achilles' game balance mod. It was a good idea to have lightsaber and force forms, but Juyo and Force Channel just towered over the rest. Maybe in the next game the forms will be more specialized. Or at least different combat animations for the lightsaber forms...

When i killed them i got a ingame movie of each jedi dying and in that movie had voices whispering "stop this madness" and other wierd sayings

Yet my friend didnt get this movie i got... but mind you i was playing this game 2 days straight nearly and i could be telling something untrue lol

Archived