Home

[ART] Non-Anime Kotor fanart!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...

So Kyla... what I want to know is, how did you get your art to look so nice? I mean what did you use to draw them with, and colour with? :) Me being an artist, I like seeing other peoples art and knowing what they use... even though sometimes I feel like my art looks like crap compared to theirs.

Unfortunately Kyla hasn't been with us for 4 months now :( I had just shifted this thread in the new forums to give examples of what "fits" here.

I've talked to her (rarely) over at Obsidian Forums somewhat, but her DeviantART site is usually the best way to get in contact with her...

Perhaps we can persuade her to return :D

@Aash Li

I'm the same way.. hehe.. I asked her "20 questions" earlier in the thread and she revealed some of her staple tools she prefers.. check them out, I was rather shocked on some of the stuff she uses, but Kyla pretty much proved that the tools doesn't make the artist...

I'm still a big fan of her work, so I frequent her gallery often :)

• 10 months later...

Wow, simply amazing how you can draw. I can't quite tell but to me it looks like you draw those pictures by hand. Is that right? Or is it photoshop (iam very far from being an artist ..)

Anyway you are very talented. I like your style, reminds me of some other work i have seen before. You should consider drawing a whole comic.

EDIT:

Omg, didn't realize that topic was that old, the previous post isnt though ...

Archived