Home

Happy Eater Everybody! Post your Easter Happenings and other things here!

well,

Thursday night... or was it wednesday? Hard to remember with Alzhiemers setting it now. My Family celebrated Passover.

We all come together, aunts uncles, cousins, sisters, parents, nieces and nephews and have a big dinner like Jesus' last supper.

We eat the unleavened bread (yuck) and bitter herbs (Yuck) and let the youngest ask questions about the dinner and its history that we old coots answer in hope that they will carry on the tradition as Moses suggested.

(Of course we also have a big dinner, like Lamb and beef and stuff)

We finish the night with Communion and usually get together again on Easter Sunday for another big dinner.

Originally posted by The Hidden One

Last time I checked, Passover and Easter had nothing in common. Except for the fact Jesus has relations with the subjects, in terms of Laman. :bdroid2:

Last time I checked, the religion thread got closed because of heated debates that comments like this can possibly incur. Can we please just leave the thread to Happy Easter wishes rather than another rash of instigations?

Anywho, Happy Easter everyone. Whether you celebrate it or not, at least let it be a good day for all.

May your Chocolate bunnies, Marshmallow Peeps and Cadbury Cream Eggs fulfill your 'sweet-tooth' desires :D

Originally posted by The Hidden One

My cousin posted that I told him not to....:mad:

That's kewl man (well not kewl with the cousin), but hopefully you were able to sneek some chocolatey goodness while he was at the computer :D

Hope you had a great Holiday (or at least a day off ;) ) everyone!

Now... to get back to my Cadbury Cream Eggs.. hehehe ... mmmm...

went to church, had communion with the family, ate Easter dinner (honey-cured ham, scalped potatoes, mixed veggies, and cheesecake :D ), went to work, got bored from lack of business, went on break, did a 180 at a traffic light cause i hit the gas too hard in my truck in the rain while making a left turn, went back to work, got bored again, got off early, had some more cheesecake, and now i'm posting this post on my computer.

life is good. :D

Originally posted by Me

*peeks into thread*

Well, and a Happy Easter to you too!

Originally posted by RedHawke

Couldn't have said it better Derc! :D

*Quickly excapes into hyperspace!*

:sweat: Whoops. Yeah, I kinda got that from you....your "peeks into thread" kinda stuck to me... :sweat:

*flashback to this thread*

Originally posted by RedHawke

*Feels Ears Burning*

Peeks into thread... sees lukeiamyourdad has fully answered the question. :D

:waive1: Hello there! :D

Originally posted by Drazin

Cool Cool.

Could you tell me what Holi is?

Holi is a two-day Hindu festival. On the first day, actually the night, a bonfire is created and all useless and old things are tossed into it, as a symbol of the burning death of the Demon (Female) Holika.

On the second day, Dhulivandan is celebrated, were everyone uses coloured powder to smear and throw on everyone else. Water balloons, water guns and the like are also used to drench anyone and everyone you see. Holi is fun and also known as "The Festival of Colours".

You can know more here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holi

Ignore the part about the Marijuana. They don't make that drink in my area.

Archived