Home

Most hated Characters

Out of the entire Star Wars era, which character(s) did you hate the most?

For me, I'd say that I hated Griff (Mission's Brother) the most. That idiot deliberately left his sister on Taris. Since I am a big brother my self, I dislike him for that reason.

Also, the one that I kinda hated was Vrook. He just wouldn't shut up about the force and kept on talking.

Anyone else?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never liked Jar Jar, but the most hated character for me would be Kreia. Suprisingly since K2 is out Carth isn't on my most hated list anylonger I didn't hate Vrook, but I never really liked him either. My favorite jedi master of K1 would be Vandar (too bad he dies if you go DS). I would like to see him in K3 again, maybe with the same what's the story of K1 conversation of K2. It was as subtle as a brick through you window (or me trying to make a point).

I second Jar Jar Binks. :jarjar:

*shudders*

I really liked Kreia...

And as for Vandar's whereabouts:

He dies regardless of what you did in KOTOR 1. So he most likely won't make an appearance for KoTOR 3. But he can still appear as a spirit...

Kreia is the only one that really annoyed me, more so even than Jar Jar. My dislike for her is also because although she has very good lines and dialogues she is so obvious! From the very first conversation on Peragus you know. Oh big surprise in the end... yeah right... and she gets even more annoying because that supposedly uber smart Exile acts like a retard whenever she speaks. She tells him to betray and slaughter his friends and he doesn't even react. That's very annoying!

Other than that I have no one. Jar Jar has nothing to do in a Star Wars movie but he has his moments... like when Anakin tells him to stay away from the powercouplings and he... well he does a Jar Jar.

Originally posted by FiEND_138

Bastila without a doubt.

How I enjoyed beheading the spoiled jedi princess on the Star Forge..

WHAT!?!

I actually don't mind Kreia - in fact, I think she's a good character. It was good to have an elderly, mentor figure in the game.

My least favorite character is Atris. I hate the way that arrogant ***** twirls my lightsaber around.... It was extremely satisfying to kill her. :D

Oh, COME ON! Jar Jar isn't bad! He is one of the best side characters that I have ever seen.:(

Anyway:

Kreia, now that lying manipulating *****. At first I liked her because she wants to help, but when she turned out to be a sith, MAN HOW I HATED HER THEN!!!:mad:

Atris (arrogant, self-loving, self-centered piece of S**T) nothing more needed to say than what is in the brackets (if there is anything else let me know).:D

Bastila (at first, now I really like her:D ) man isn't she just like Atris

GO-TO cruel, mean son of a B**CH:D

Vrook, pompous idiot (nothing else).

Hey wait...maybe you was corrupted by her evil mind!

That Lightsaber thing :slsaber: you must have taken it from me (read the 'If KOTOR was real.. thread:D )

How can anyone not hate keira?

She's one of the most interesting characters I've seen in a game in a very long time..

Training Revan before & after, having every one of her students fall to the dark side, wanting to prove the council just how wrong they were in their teachings & arrogance, goes on & on..

& the heavy influence on the characters personality from another of my favorites, Palpatine.

Interesting? She was annyoing from the first moment i meet her and then she starts to manipulate the rest of your party and contacts you via the force, whenever she gets some new insane stuff to tell you!

sad, so sad... another soul lost to the dark side. :cry8:

Originally posted by Kariudo

Interesting? She was annyoing from the first moment i meet her and then she starts to manipulate the rest of your party and contacts you via the force, whenever she gets some new insane stuff to tell you!

sad, so sad... another soul lost to the dark side. :cry8:

She can be really annoying in some parts just the fact that shes never happy with you , but she was the only intrestering person, and i liked her, even tho i was like calling her a b**** in some parts of the game

^^ Gotta go with Bastila here, she has exactly the same opinion of Kreia as me. Kreia's cruelty and manipulation makes her stand out compared to some of the other characters who, to be honest, are just planks of wood with legs.

The bits where she disapproves of your actions, like with the beggars, is far more interesting than it is annoying - the movies take such a black & white viewpoint on good and evil but Kreia manages to blur the lines and that produces a fresh angle to the issue of morality which I'd like to see more of in SW. Jolee and Kyle Katarn are the only other examples I can think of.

And sometimes you just have to stand back and admire evil characters; like Palpatine, who's probably my favourite SW character ever (either him or Obi-Wan - you gotta love the heroes too...)

Archived