Home

The Official SW Saga Trivia Thread

Astrotoy7

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
New Question

Q: In Episode VI: Return of the Jedi, the growls and sounds of the Rancor in Jabba's Palace were made by what animal?

Obi, please dont ask new questions until previous ones are clarified/answered properly.

I was about to clarify my question - in that I was looking for an official who is in the same position in all 3 films. Not one who's gone from queen>senator etc.

*The answer was Sio Bibble. I wont bother with a pic :p

*The Rancor sound was chiefly composed of sound samples from a dog(daschund) Linkage

Q. Is the Chancellors aide the same in all 3 movies ? Pic required

mtfbwya

OK. Sorry I've been a bit busy lately -

I can confirm re Chancellors aid :

Im awarding 2 points each to Obi and Darth Death. From the films only, it isnt really mentioned who the aide is - it falls into "movie" EU - therefore either answer is correct in the context of this quiz :) The correct answer, from EU is actually Obi's answer, Mas Amedda is actually the Vice-Chancellor.

@Obi - lolz.. its about time that you learnt Astro > Sw.com/CUSWE/Wiki etc

observe, Sio Bibble attending Padme's funeral procession in ROTS.

SEE PIC BELOW

and Chase is right on both counts, although an aiwha is indeed movie EU.

Q. From where/what did George Lucas derive the name "Mustafar" ??

mtfbwya

Bizzle.jpg.5c7e55a58c93897bf222735656e49ecc.jpg

sorry obi. Im after a much more specific answer - eg. a name/place/person

Dont forget that as far back as ANH Script and the ROTJ Novelisation, there were mentions of the battle near a volcano and this being responsible for Vader's disfigurement... any old skool SW fan basically has been waiting to see the Mustafar Duel and Immolation Scene since 1977(1980 for me, as thats when I first saw SW)

questions stays up :)

Edit : No takers ?

sw.com "Behind the scenes" tells us that "Mufasta" was the original name but GL changed it. Also, part of the inspiration of this was a name "Mustafa", The name of a real life Turkish WWI commander who appears in ep.17 of the young Indy series, "Masks of Evil" Linky

New Question

Q. Who was Jabba *originally* played by ? How did his performance pose a problem for the ANH:SE ?

mtfbwya

sorry obi. Im after a much more specific answer - eg. a name/place/person

Dont forget that as far back as ANH Script and the ROTJ Novelisation, there were mentions of the battle near a volcano and this being responsible for Vader's disfigurement... any old skool SW fan basically has been waiting to see the Mustafar Duel and Immolation Scene since 1977(1980 for me, as thats when I first saw SW)

questions stays up :)

Edit : No takers ?

sw.com "Behind the scenes" tells us that "Mufasta" was the original name but GL changed it. Also, part of the inspiration of this was a name "Mustafa", The name of a real life Turkish WWI commander who appears in ep.17 of the young Indy series, "Masks of Evil" Linky

New Question

Q. Who was Jabba *originally* played by ? How did his performance pose a problem for the ANH:SE ?

mtfbwya

• 2 weeks later...

he posed a problem because 1. Han solo walked around jabba and it would have been impossible because of the tail...so george had the idea "well, why don't you have him step on his tail." and 2. because once he got around to RotJ he wanted to add the jabba scene. it was necessary to add the scene and edit Jabba in to the man's place.

Archived