Home

The Official SW Saga Trivia Thread

Astrotoy7

Note that I mentioned "dressed". Im not really looking for differences in the way the armour is or gloves. "Dressed" is they key word, watch vader in ANH fro 10 secs, its pretty easy to spot :)

question stays up !!

Q. Vader(suited) is dressed slightly differently one of the episodes compared to any of the others....explain bonus : pic

mtfbwya

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Terros - Q's & A's only. Quit foolin' around. This is your last reminder.

@Alkonium - you're kidding right !! His helmet's shininess has nothing to do with how he is dressed :p

@Machine Cult - there was supposed to be a Falcon in TPM in that scene. But Im unable to verify it at sw.com or TFNs cameo's section. You'll need to come up with a link or better screenie before I can pay that one...

which leads us back to :p

Q. Vader(suited) is dressed slightly differently one of the episodes compared to any of the others....explain bonus : pic

HINT: Vader's Sith robe.

mtfbwya

@Terros - Q's & A's only. Quit foolin' around. This is your last reminder.

Oh come on! what i posted was completely relevant to the question being asked ok it was slighlty jokey but still

Anyway im guessing the answer your looking for is his inner robe is worn on top of the chest armor?

Oh come on! what i posted was completely relevant to the question being asked ok it was slighlty jokey but still

Anyway im guessing the answer your looking for is his inner robe is worn on top of the chest armor?

sure it was slightly humourous, but these trivia threads a re *large*, the less spammy the better.

anyways - CORRECT re - Vader's Robes :) I thought they might have chosen to do that in ep3 too, but alas no :(:p

New Question

Q. see banner above(jedi temple) ? What other structure looks like this in the films ? Pic required !

mtfbwya

Correct. :)

New Question

Q: Which Star Wars movie was filmed entirely in the studio?

A. This must be ROTS, since the only outside scenes(Tatooine) were filmed during the filimg of AOTC.

Q. Describe the biggest and the smallest holograms projected of *people* throughout the saga ?

bonus each : pic

mtfbwya

Q. Describe the biggest and the smallest holograms projected of *people* throughout the saga ?

bonus each : pic

mtfbwya

Palpatine when he gives order 66 and palpatine again when he speaks to vader in ESB ?

cody_hologram.jpg

Emperor_Palpatine_DVD_Empire_Strikes_Back.jpeg

Assuming im right

Q: In ROTJ who was gold leader?

Q: What other actresses auditioned for the role of Princess Leia, but were cut?

A. It would be extremely difficult to list *every* actress as GL took so long casting for ANH that most established actresses under the age of 30 in Hollywood would have at least read for the role. [source : OT DVD special features docu] However, notables include Jodie Foster, Sally Field, Cindy Williams and Susan Sarandon(IIRC).

Q. What 2 instances are ray shields mentioned ? What effect do they have ??

mtfbwya

Archived