Home

The Official SW Saga Trivia Thread

Astrotoy7

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

damnit.... anyone who uses Wiki as their reference will get negative points assigned.

Wiki, is NOT a valid reference source for your answers. Sw.com should always be anyones primary reference source, CUSWE as secondary

As for Huttese in TPM, Ben Burtt helped put it together based on words and phonetics from an Incan language called Catua. source: "Ask the Jedi Council" @ official site

New Question :

Q. Who played Boba Fett in ANH:SE ?

mtfbwya

Q. In its very first incarnation in the original SW drafts, what was Coruscant called ??

mtfbwya

The earliest incarnation of Coruscant appeared in the rough draft scripts of Star Wars, when the Imperial capital world was known as Alderaan. Subsequent rewrites briefly changed its name to Granicus before dropping it from the A New Hope storyline altogether.

The Imperial capital world was resurrected in the draft scripts for Return of the Jedi, this time as Had Abbadon. The script described a city-covered planet plagued by pollution and home to the Emperor's throne. Practical considerations of realizing this planet on screen, as well as the evolving storyline of Episode VI, resulted in the capital world again being abandoned.

source:http://www.starwars.com/databank/location/coruscant/?id=bts

Admiral Ackbar and Han Solo

You have part of it right....Han Solo was one of them, but there is still Admiral Ackbar is not. IF you can find the other person, you get the points.

Q: How many times, over the course of the trilogy, did Han Solo say the line:

ISn't this considered a "counting" question.....I think the answer is 3.

OK...

Malak: correct re-coruscant.

Doctor: yes - yours was a counting question = BAD. And no the current active question isnt a "how many" - it's a "who?" question...obviously !

Question stays up:

Q: Which two characters issued the phrase "May the Force be with You" that aren't Jedi?

nb. Ackbar says "may the force be with US"

mtfbwya

Umm.....btw Foshjedi2004, it isn't Lando.

lolz... it was Luke that said it in this scene...

and Luke definitely wasnt a jedi then...

From ROTJ :

LUKE : Then I am a jedi....

YODA : Not yet, One thing remains...Vader - you must confront Vader. Only then, a jedi will you be...and confront him you will.

Basically Luke becomes a jedi after he has defetaed Vader and refuses the emperors of offer to join him...

someone else may have said it?? ....Bail Organa or Padme are my guesses, but Luke qualifies as an answer :) Obi can you confirm the answer you were looking for ??

so - new question !

Q. Apart from R4 in AOTC and ROTS, describe a scene with another droid with a body that is mostly red ? pic required

mtfbwya

I meant just before the battle of Endor he said it didn't he? Maybe that was Han again....Blast it where's my copy when I want one.....

R5D4

Tatooine: Its the Droid that blew a motor as the LArs were buying it

http://mfdh.ca/starwars/media/R5D4-BadMotivator.jpg

c'mon Fosh... make up your mind !! :p

You initially said just before Lando & Chewie go to Tatooine(at the end of ESB). As I have mentioned, it is Luke that says it here(I dbl checked 5 mins ago)...your brain is probably just muddling it up :)

The last thing lando says to Han before he boards the shuttle is "good luck" :)

As for R5 :

that droid is mostly *white*... Im after one that is mostly RED.

question stays open :)

Q. Apart from R4 in AOTC and ROTS, describe a scene with another droid with a body that is mostly red ? pic required

mtfbwya

Archived