Home

The Official SW Saga Trivia Thread

Astrotoy7

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
no i was the one who pulled r2 out of that peticular X-wing.

halo02, please only questions or answers please. This thread is voluminous as it is without spam like that.

Hallucination is on the money with the Dagobah example of Luke's XW/ I can remember R2 being popped out in any scene in TPM, though he does get popped in with some device IIRC.

New Question:

Q. There are Trek-like datapads/handhelds in the SW universe too - describe 3. Bonus 2 points for a pic of any 1.

mtfbwya

No, what I meant was are we supposed to describe what they look like. Lol, how could I not have ever seen a datapad before?

lolz...fair enough. Describe 3 in terms of when/where they appear the SW saga(and therefore who is using them) :)

on with the fun ;)

mtfbwya

lolz...fair enough. Describe 3 in terms of when/where they appear the SW saga(and therefore who is using them) :)

on with the fun ;)

mtfbwya

In Episode I Mace Windu is using one to test Anakin. On the same movie a Versafunction Datapad (gotta check that name) is used in the podrace to keep track of the pilots by the spectators. On Episode III Anakin is seen using one, but I don't exactly remember the scene chronologically... He doesn't really do anything with it, you just see him with it in one hand and then he leaves it in the couch.

An image of Anakin's datapad:

ep3_ia_41672.jpg

Well Done Samurai DD :)

There's actually quite a few more examples, but those are the more noticable ones :)

My fave is the Rebel Commander on Hoth, he seems to be using it to calculate trajectories for the defence canons... For those that dont recall :)

esbcapco2.jpg

New Question:

Q. What's different about Fett in the OT when comparing the original release to the "SE release" and then the DVD release :)

cheers

Astro

BTW, JK707, I already asked that question a long time ago. Meh.

lolz. c'mon obi. Im sure some of the questions asked recently can be found on the earlier pages of this thread :p As there is mainly a newer crowd around, its no big deal.

Enough Banter - New Question !!

Q. Who was Jabba's female friend ? Who did she used to own and how did she lose him ??

mtfbwya

Q: Name each bounty hunter seen in the scene (I rhyme) where Darth Vader places a bounty on the Millennium Falcon and its crew/passengers.

I am quite positive that would belong in the EU Trivia, due to the fact that those bounty hunters were not mentioned at all in the films (with the exception of Boba Fett). That would be under the category of "Movie EU", so it would belong in the EU Trivia.

I do not have a question at moment. So ask away!

Huzzah!

I wouldn't think many people would know who John Ratzenberger is. Unless they used imdb.com, star wars database, or some other search.

lolz..that annoying postie from cheers :( Im pretty sure that popped up very early in this thread :p

and yes, the Bounty Hunter names are EU as they are not mentioned either in part or implied in the films.

Seeing Chase has pleaded for a tougher question :p

Q. Which ANH scene had to be cut so much alot of it was later re-shot? Why?

mtfbwya

sorry chase, you'll need to try again :) tweaking some tech issues on a confined set was nothing compared to the extent of the disaster of what I was referring to :)

so, question will stay up a little while longer

Q. Which ANH scene had to be cut so much alot of it was later re-shot? Why?

mtfbwya

Archived